MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pedrocneri

Blood Castle rewards

Minor Mastery Box (250+ pts) Standard Mastery Box (500+ pts) Greater Mastery Box (25000+ pts)
Minor Mastery Box Standard Mastery Box Greater Mastery Box

Killing a monster - 1 point
Gate destroying - 5000 point
Stone destroying - 25000 points

So... This was posted by the adm, but I keep getting the minor or standard boxes even always destroyng the stone and gate(my name appears on everyone's screen, destroying)

Any ideas on what's happening? And another thing, is luck when I get 1 or  10 blesses on blood castle rewards? Or if I give more damage I receive 10 or something like that?

Thanks anyway!

48 minutes ago, pedrocneri said:
Minor Mastery Box (250+ pts) Standard Mastery Box (500+ pts) Greater Mastery Box (25000+ pts)
Minor Mastery Box Standard Mastery Box Greater Mastery Box

Killing a monster - 1 point
Gate destroying - 5000 point
Stone destroying - 25000 points

So... This was posted by the adm, but I keep getting the minor or standard boxes even always destroyng the stone and gate(my name appears on everyone's screen, destroying)

Any ideas on what's happening? And another thing, is luck when I get 1 or  10 blesses on blood castle rewards? Or if I give more damage I receive 10 or something like that?

Thanks anyway!

In bc7 ?

Bc4+

Somentimes bc6, sometimes 5, but in Devil Square there is no relation, If I'm the won the Devil Square 4 or 6 I keep winning the greater box.

I cant win the greatest box in bc 4?

1 hour ago, pedrocneri said:

Bc4+

Somentimes bc6, sometimes 5, but in Devil Square there is no relation, If I'm the won the Devil Square 4 or 6 I keep winning the greater box.

I cant win the greatest box in bc 4?

Greater box only applies to bc7

nvm

644105d04752.gif

1 hour ago, Restless said:

Greater box only applies to bc7

Is this supposed to be this way? I cant find any information about this, how the box works on Blood Castle 4,5,6? And the jewels...

You starting to receive these points only on 400 regular level. If you destroy gates or statue on 399 level, you won't receive these points.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Thank you Arturs, this really helps and explain a lot...

About the jewels of bless that i'm getting once in a while together with the Ruud Boxes as a BC reward, sometimes 1, sometimes 10... Is this only luck based?

Anyway, you already helped me a lot, thanks man!

15 hours ago, pedrocneri said:

Thank you Arturs, this really helps and explain a lot...

About the jewels of bless that i'm getting once in a while together with the Ruud Boxes as a BC reward, sometimes 1, sometimes 10... Is this only luck based?

Anyway, you already helped me a lot, thanks man!

Yes, sometimes 1 bless, some times 10

Prizes: 
Ruud box
Jewels
Steel of heaven

With 10x steel of heaven you can upgrade a divine item which has to be +15 to a blessed divine item +0. I think there is a chance of getting blessed divine item with excellent options but not sure what is the %.

e.g.

Divine Staff of Archangel +Luck+15    + 10x Steel of heaven = Blessed divined staff of Archangel + 0 +luck (maybe exe options)

Hope this helps:)

• Wow 1

В 12.12.2020 в 12:08, moro666 сказал:

that is, the thing should not be excellence?

Depends on original Archangel item. If it was non - excellent, then Blesses weapon will be also non-excellent. If archangel weapon was excellent, then blesses archangel will be excellent too. 

В 14.12.2020 в 13:55, Arturs сказал:

Depends on original Archangel item. If it was non - excellent, then Blesses weapon will be also non-excellent. If archangel weapon was excellent, then blesses archangel will be excellent too. 

The option that was on exe archangel+15 will remain or will it change to random options when creating a blesses archangel?

5 минут назад, z00m сказал:

The option that was on exe archangel+15 will remain or will it change to random options when creating a blesses archangel?

will be the same.