MUX Legend Community
rionaxe

Problems with Smokeweed player

I leave this server and i hope a lot new ppl will do this. The problems its this player who have chrs Smokeweed, Smoke and others. He killed all new players without a reason. he hunt us all the time and he dont leave us to play. I repeat, he killed all new players, and dont leave ppl to play in peace. I dont see any reason to play here, after all we have where to play. Im sory to do this, because i donated for this server and i had intention to donate more, but because this player perhaps want to play alone in this server, i leave server. Good luck and new players, becareful with this sht man!!!!

only train at dungeon deep 2 ( no pvp ) bro 😄   member do like Mg smok 😄 very much ,  dont worry.   Im not 😄 

1 hour ago, RNSX said:

only train at dungeon deep 2 ( no pvp ) bro 😄   member do like Mg smok 😄 very much ,  dont worry.   Im not 😄 

I dont understand what you said, but tell me something, what reason can you have to not letting anyone farm, especially the little ones? and that all the time.
Why invest time, nerves and money just to satisfy that man for nothing? For no reason, wherever I go, he kill every one...ask on server, you will get answer.
We all need crywolf, red icarus and other such places.
If I didn't do anything to him, why doesn't he leave me alone?
With such an attitude you can't attract new players to the server ... and that's obvious. I think the admin should take action and create a good play atmosphere.
I understand pvp, you can kill me 10 times, 20 times, but not all the time so I can't play. Believe me ... that man is crazy.

You are mostly afk but also know what other players do in the game?
Maybe you should download the game pikachu to play if you can't stand the PVP  in the game. 

Don't cry on forum too much, find and kill him ingame instead. Ofc i know you can't beat him and that make you angry :)))

Just bored guys.

Hope PK system will get some improvements

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

2 hours ago, nhan9x said:

Maybe you should download the game pikachu to play if you can't stand the PVP  in the game. 

Don't cry on forum too much, find and kill him ingame instead. Ofc i know you can't beat him and that make you angry :)))

I wanna see you at the begining and i  kill you all the time. I cant kill him, i cant fight with him...just cant play. I am at the beginig. But how i said, you dont need ppl on server. You want server only for you...

4 hours ago, nhan9x said:

haha, đúng rồi. mấy bro bớt kill new member lại để họ chơi,  chừng nào họ mạnh hay kill, chơi vầy rồi đồ đạc sao mà bán kk  mấy ông cũ full item rồi, để bán cho mấy ông mới chứ

We like to have PVP on our project, but we also want it to be competitive, not just killing noobs that can't beat you for fun. And bullies are especially not welcome.
So my suggestion is to add a few lines to 4.18 rule:
Violation: You purposely and regularly provoke, insult, humiliate other players, creating unfriendly atmosphere on the server.
To process topics on this rule we will require 5 screenshots from different dates (in order to track regularity of humiliations).
Make screenshots expiration date: 14 days for the rule 4.18.

This is purely against bullies or low-lvl killers, we still appreciate PVP. What do you think? 

• Like 2

1 час назад, Ivan Nebraska сказал:

We like to have PVP on our project, but we also want it to be competitive, not just killing noobs that can't beat you for fun. And bullies are especially not welcome.
Violation: You purposely and regularly provoke, insult, humiliate other players, creating unfriendly atmosphere on the server.
To process topics on this rule we will require 5 screenshots from different dates (in order to track regularity of humiliations).

This is purely against bullies or low-lvl killers, we still appreciate PVP. What do you think? 

and pvp die. bc many players on twinks give screens for you to ban enemy guild member.

15 hours ago, Cruel said:

and pvp die. bc many players on twinks give screens for you to ban enemy guild member.

PvP is not to kill a 0 res player just for fun. It is pointless. If u like PvP go find a player like u and duel with him as much as u like. OR slay all equal players just for fun. Killing a 0 res newbie is like giving a head to 1 year old baby and say "don't cry, come on, grow up and beat me in answer".. Really enough of such idiotic gameplayes. I'm not a weak player and I also may kill anyone just for fun. But there it is pointless. 

17 hours ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

question..

what screenshoot do u expect?

21 минуту назад, fuba сказал:

PvP is not to kill a 0 res player just for fun. It is pointless. If u like PvP go find a player like u and duel with him as much as u like. OR slay all equal players just for fun. Killing a 0 res newbie is like giving a head to 1 year old baby and say "don't cry, come on, grow up and beat me in answer".. Really enough of such idiotic gameplayes. I'm not a weak player and I also may kill anyone just for fun. But there it is pointless. 

80% kills on cw or leg arena. Why they dont lvl up on other maps? 

5 hours ago, fuba said:

question..

what screenshoot do u expect?

Him killing you screenshot. With usual screenshot requirements. Actually, video would be better, but it is too much to record it every time