MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
rionaxe

Display poziton of a character on the map

I would like to make a small suggestion ... I saw that you can easily see the position of a character on the map, if that character put an item up for sale.
I don't think it's right, because if you're at war or if someone is hunting you all the time, they can find you very easily.
This information should remain valid only for the admin and not for the players.
I think this information is an advantage for old players with strong characters, and newcomers are safe victims in case they dare to oppose them.

Okay so from reading this I understood that you have misleading interpretation of how this system actually works, here is the information that might be useful for you:

• Locations and information in general is updated twice in an hour (every 30 minutes) so you can't be hunted non stop just based on that.
  • Your information can not only be seen if you put something on market but by searching your nickname on rankings page.
  • Information can be hidden for 100 bonuses for a month which is not that expensive at all, if you really feel like being hunted by someone you can do that if you have no other way.

P.S. It's not that sensitive information that it should be kept hidden from other players.

• Like 2