MUX Legend Community
DoomDay

Lost bons, zen, item in market and character when merge Medea to Prime Please Help

Hi there,i have some problem when merge sever medea to prime, i have 4 account and all of that when merge, only character have reset> 1 got move, and all other character have <1 reset are gone, and i put alot of item on them, My web account when merge lost all the bons and zen too, please help me. can pm me for more information, tks you.

mergesever.png

Hello. Transfer are working only for characters with 1 reset or higher. Bonuses and zen must be on your account right now.
About items - write account and more detailed information about characters and items, i will check. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

@Arturs i have 4 acc: tieulac91, chucongtub, chucongtu, chucongtu2, all of 4 account from medea and have character rs <0 hold item like jewel, item,... i can't remember all because have alot of item and i create char for keep item, please check this , thanks you.

bons and zen is back from account, tks for that 😀

i've checked characters on these account and add most valuable items on the /ware 4 slot of first 3 accounts. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280