MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[24.08.2021] - Elemental System

elemental system MUX Legend
this update brings a very important change - the elemental system rework.

the elemental system (pentagram) - a special system, that adds extra damage on your targets, on top of your basic damage. the system works via pentagram, which is equipped in a special slot. so what changed did we had?

elemental damage hits both sd and hp. 
before elemental damage hit only in sd. so starting from now, the pentagram is necessary in your equipment, like as a weapon. also, the sd count now is bigger by ~20%. 
because of extra damage now going to the hp, the power of skills has been reduced. but anyway, it will give more damage. (but in case, if your element is the strongest against enemies, water vs fire for example, and you will have a full pentagram against water, your elemental damage could be bigger than your usual. but it's more about an exception because your enemies with fire pentagram can have the errtels against your water element. so, pvp now will be more interesting and unpredictable!

reworked pentagrams and errtels, now their parameters are more higher and actual.
now you can make sure, that every rank of errtel will be important. as our server has a 100% success chance till level 7, on level 7 you will receive about 50% of the higher amount, which you can get on level 10. also, pentagrams now have much way higher damage and defense. pentagrams from tier 4 and 5 have the same digits, so players can choose between different options in these items.
pentagrams on levels +14 and +15 will give you additional damage and defense.

increased % on upgrade, new ways to find elemental runes, and new pentagrams.
chances of increasing level of errtel now are bigger for 10-12%. also, you can find elemental rune not only for zen but also in x-shop and arena points shop. these 2 steps must help you to make your ideal pentagram faster. 
also added tier 5 pentagrams - runedil's goldentune harp, lemuria's orb, norrwen's bloodstring lyra. 

totally rewrote the elemental formulas. 
from formulas removed all stats parameters. that's means, that damage and defense now depend only on your pentagram and nothing more. 

changes in bosses.
mini bosses from debenter - spawn reduced till the 1.5h. 
lord sylvester - now can drop tiers 3,4 and 5 pentagrams. 
core magrify - now can drop tiers 3,4 and 5 pentagrams (with a better chance of tier 4 & 5). also in case of errtel drops, it will be level 7 or 8, and the count of errtels will be from 1 to 3.

as always, so big changes cannot work perfectly after testing, so please write about all the unusual things that you will notice. now we will fully be focused on asap fixes in case of problems. 

also, this update includes a lot of minor improvements, but part of them:
fixed party search function
fixed personal store search function
return of personal store and restore items from npc.
fixed pet info display in personal store
changes in summoner innovation formula. now there won't be any insane damage after target got this debuff. 
gun crasher can using a pandora pick now.
lorencia bar received a new drink - ale!

please run the launcher to receive an auto-update. if you have a problem with the launcher, you can download our patch here

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

8 minutes ago, 1410019 said:

I still did not understand with 0-7 the sharpening of ertel 100%?
and 2 lvl ertel with 0-7 how much%?

7 Level

Zen : 400k
Success Rate: 87-82-77-72-67%
Elemental Rune: 7

8 Level

Zen : 450k
Success Rate: 82-77-72-67-62%
Elemental Rune: 8

9 Level

Zen : 500k
Success Rate: 77-72-67-62-57%
Elemental Rune: 9

10 Level

Zen : 550k
Success Rate: 72-67-62-57-52%
Elemental Rune: 10

Anger-Blessig-Integrity-Divinity-Radiance

48 minutes ago, 1410019 said:

at the last point with 0 -7 out of 5, it was not sharpened, everything burned out, no Success Rate: no 100%

It's working fine, i've tested in test server and also some time ago on forum already was topic about that. 
You can use eTOCA for important errtels.

I think you broke the pentagrams ^^

I barely do any elemental damage now..what happened?

5 hours ago, kotsiri said:

I think you broke the pentagrams ^^

I barely do any elemental damage now..what happened?

remember that it's going on HP now, so it won't deal as much as before, and you should probably invest in full tier 4/5 pentagram

even tho you see low numbers add them to your regular damage and at the end it gives quite nice dmg.

But I don't know what you mean about low dmg is it 1 or 1k. But who cares there are no good players in that server anyways so you don't need  nothing good to kill everyone.

I read some forums which say can increase the trade limit of pentagram with Trade Seal. Is there a "way" to do it in our server too?

On 8/29/2021 at 12:08 AM, fuba said:

I read some forums which say can increase the trade limit of pentagram with Trade Seal. Is there a "way" to do it in our server too?

Last week we finally found a reason, why pentagrams have been broken after being purchased via the website market. So soon pentagrams will return to the web market. 

• Love 1

17 hours ago, Arturs said:

Last week we finally found a reason, why pentagrams have been broken after being purchased via the website market. So soon pentagrams will return to the web market. 

that's a great news. But my question is, I have a pentagram which's trade limit is 0 now. I'd like to increase it with anyhow. Is it possible?

P.S. I bought it from a personal store and it shows the "Trade Limit: 255". This is why I didn't know the exact trade limit of it. So I bought it, now it is a useless item in my inventory.

image.png.6cfcefc6dc9a4f20472c326e849cbef6.png

On 8/30/2021 at 11:02 PM, fuba said:

that's a great news. But my question is, I have a pentagram which's trade limit is 0 now. I'd like to increase it with anyhow. Is it possible?

P.S. I bought it from a personal store and it shows the "Trade Limit: 255". This is why I didn't know the exact trade limit of it. So I bought it, now it is a useless item in my inventory.

image.png.6cfcefc6dc9a4f20472c326e849cbef6.png

any solutions?

2 hours ago, fuba said:

any solutions?

You can try to sell this pentagram with some character from your account for example. 

On 9/2/2021 at 12:07 AM, Arturs said:

You can try to sell this pentagram with some character from your account for example. 

How my other char. will sell this? )) I bought this from personal store where the trade limit didn't show correct. I bought this to my other account. Now I can give this to my other acc. Now my questions are

1. Is there a way to increase the Trade Limit of it, even to 1

2. Is there an other way of passing this to my other acc.

image.png.e4f01b3f97733cf6312317740945866b.png