MUX Legend Community
noloverz80

Newbie need help!

Hi! There is a problem please allow me to discuss! In the past few days, the situation of killing newbies and breaking crywofts is very common, especially the map legend arena. Honestly, I couldn't level up there. I know it's normal to kill each other in the game, but is it normal to kill too many people? Is it time for a new rule for murder in the game? One kill in the game only cost 10 million zen, that was too easy to baptize, killing 50 people or even 100 people was too normal. If you yourself kept getting killed by others, would you like it or not? I joined the game late so I can't compete, I just want to find a playground to entertain and honestly don't want to enter the game to be frustrated and annoyed too much. Hope the admin takes action on this issue. (maybe killing people from 10 to 20 will not baptize with zen but it takes some time fighting monsters to baptize for example) Hopefully there will be a level playing field for old and new alike!

Those who have had the same problem as me, please go to the forum and let me know!

• Haha 1

Hello. Legend Arena is a map of PVP and bosses. There are spots, but if you have troubles there, you can farm the same monsters in their home locations. There will be more safety. 

About Crywolf. It's a highly competitive map, because of Fenrir's creation parts. But Fenrir isn't a necessary part of the game now (because of removing the flitch effect). Wanna farm some fenrir parts? Be ready for the PVP. Not strong enough? Join the guild, and destroy your enemy together. 
About senseless PK - we have a custom cooldown for this command. 

Our server is about PVP and gameplay with other players. It's not just about another AFK-PVE server. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 8/20/2021 at 3:00 PM, Arturs said:

(because of removing the flitch effect).

I saw this so lately. What U mean with flitch effect? o.O Was there such effect by default? 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 10/18/2021 at 11:13 PM, MsDevil said:

I saw this so lately. What U mean with flitch effect? o.O Was there such effect by default? 

Yes, by default after hitting, in case of reflect option, character starting to flichting. 
In one of the past updates, we remove this flitch effect. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280