MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Beasty

The end of Beasty

The time has come - I'm leaving. I don't want to get into a lot of details as to why I made this decision because it would be a very long story that has gathered up during the time I'm here, I just wasn't happy enough to keep playing and I will be having a lot of obstacles to overcome so I won't be able to be here. Just know, no matter if you were my enemy or my ally, I enjoyed every minute of the game, I tried all three servers and made a lot of friends during this time and obviously thanks to my haters who kept me going 😛

As for Senate, I would like to thank @Arturs for giving me a chance to entertain people and help them as much as I could, I really tried to do my best, I know a lot of people hated me but they just don't know how it's like. I really hope that there will be knowledgeable people who would like to help this server by becoming a Senate and of course to entertain people by making events. It was a great time and becoming a Senate allowed me to look at the game from different perspective that I didn't know much about before.

I can't say for sure if it's forever or only for some time but I would like to think that I will return one day to see the same people still playing and having fun, any how I will still keep an eye on you from time to time just to remember old good times. If you are for some reason mad at me or hate me, don't be, after all it's just a game. I wish you the best of luck!

Peace out!

image.png.75a119f44693df1ad21a4d9d3d627da6.png

• Love 4
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Beasty said:

The time has come - I'm leaving. I don't want to get into a lot of details as to why I made this decision because it would be a very long story that has gathered up during the time I'm here, I just wasn't happy enough to keep playing and I will be having a lot of obstacles to overcome so I won't be able to be here. Just know, no matter if you were my enemy or my ally, I enjoyed every minute of the game, I tried all three servers and made a lot of friends during this time and obviously thanks to my haters who kept me going 😛

As for Senate, I would like to thank @Arturs for giving me a chance to entertain people and help them as much as I could, I really tried to do my best, I know a lot of people hated me but they just don't know how it's like. I really hope that there will be knowledgeable people who would like to help this server by becoming a Senate and of course to entertain people by making events. It was a great time and becoming a Senate allowed me to look at the game from different perspective that I didn't know much about before.

I can't say for sure if it's forever or only for some time but I would like to think that I will return one day to see the same people still playing and having fun, any how I will still keep an eye on you from time to time just to remember old good times. If you are for some reason mad at me or hate me, don't be, after all it's just a game. I wish you the best of luck!

Peace out!

image.png.75a119f44693df1ad21a4d9d3d627da6.png

haha, good luck to you, bro.  😄

Can give me wing 4 of you 😄

• Haha 1

Images Of Cry Girl Anime

Thanks for all, but i won't say good bye! Will waiting for you in the future!

• Love 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Thanks for all the good times brother -Beasty- !!! You are the best player and Senate for sure :D! Take a rest bro, don't think too much! No one hate -Beasty- here! From : Rintaa (DK Tank ^^)