MUX Legend Community
belialito

About the blessed archangel weapon

Hello everyone!

I am very close to creating Archangel's Hammer, after a lot of effort.

I am missing the other part of the requirement to create an archangel weapon and that is where my doubts begin.

And since I haven't seen a guide on this topic in the forum, here are my questions:

1. The archangel weapon that I will use to combine with the Archangel's Hammer, must it be Exc? Will it keep the options this first archangel had?
  2.  The archangel weapon I use, should it be +11 or +15?
  3.  What would happen if I use an archangel Non Exc weapon? Will it be created without excellent options?

I would very much appreciate if you could answer all these questions. Greetings!

28 minutes ago, nakuru2 said:

works on nonexe also and must be +15 the options after conversion will stay

let me see if i understand, if i combine non exe archangel weapon then i will get blessed archangel weapon non exe?

7 часов назад, belialito сказал:

OK, thanks u so much. It is not what I would have preferred, but it is what it is.

u can make ex arch weapon on site craft system and then make ex arch +15 > and them blessed arch weapon

4 hours ago, rebeldemon said:

u can make ex arch weapon on site craft system and then make ex arch +15 > and them blessed arch weapon

Yes, that would be the ideal process. But it's very complicated. First you have to create an archangel exe and it has to have good options, and then comes the difficult process of uploading it to +15. In the end, I don't know if the whole process is worth it 😞

Not really that complicated... add AA weapon to helper, afk bloody witch farm for 24h, craft exc AA on web, make +15, craft blessed. The only hard part of that is getting steel of heaven.

Don't know about anyone else, but of every item I've tried to make +15 I'd say I have around an 80% success rate. It's not as hard as you might think. Just gather up 6 chaos, 21 bless and 21 soul and do it all in one go.

3 hours ago, deadpixel said:

Not really that complicated... add AA weapon to helper, afk bloody witch farm for 24h, craft exc AA on web, make +15, craft blessed. The only hard part of that is getting steel of heaven.

Don't know about anyone else, but of every item I've tried to make +15 I'd say I have around an 80% success rate. It's not as hard as you might think. Just gather up 6 chaos, 21 bless and 21 soul and do it all in one go.

Well sadly I'm not as lucky as you uploading my articles lol. When I'm about to go up to +15 I'll ask you to give me a hand haha