MUX Legend Community
seach

Kull 4.3 & 4.6 / Antares

1. My nickname: Seach
2. Game server: Antares
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.3 & 4.6
4. Nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) for example: Kull
5. The conversation has to be opened fully (hotkey F4 - until chat will not open fully).

thumb_show.php?i=dvvwmg8nv&view

Hello, I'm Kull ingame, what you can't see is the fact that he followed me constantly and harassed me when the strange rabbits spawned and i was trying to kill some, and then after he pked me too (there's literally proof in his own screenshot), I lost my temper and said those things, and also he kept trying to make me say more which is also in his screenshot by the way. (like specifically telling me to add something else about his mom because he knew I didn't know the rule)

I know it probably doesn't matter but I'm just trying to show you my side of the story, because it seems pretty unfair that he can do whatever he feels like to me but then can report me and me being the victim gets banned for it.

Thanks for hearing me out. also there isn't even a way for me to show proof that he harassed me first...

(this is the same message I wrote to OpineL on discord in case that matters)

I think 4.3 would be enough here and let me explain why. From Seach's side I see provocation as well (I even wrote to him about it). Don't get me wrong, obviously Kull is not right in this situation, family has nothing to do with game and there is no case where it's acceptable to talk about family or relatives. But right after Kull mentioned "mom" in /post, Seach was like "come on tell me more about it" basically provoking him to say something else (and maybe worse) and I get that this game is full of emotions, especially when you are angry already and someone is provoking you. Otherwise it would have been 4.6 for sure without any doubts.

41 minutes ago, Kull said:
Hello, I'm Kull ingame, what you can't see is the fact that he followed me constantly and harassed me when the strange rabbits spawned and i was trying to kill some, and then after he pked me too (there's literally proof in his own screenshot), I lost my temper and said those things, and also he kept trying to make me say more which is also in his screenshot by the way. (like specifically telling me to add something else about his mom because he knew I didn't know the rule)

I know it probably doesn't matter but I'm just trying to show you my side of the story, because it seems pretty unfair that he can do whatever he feels like to me but then can report me and me being the victim gets banned for it.

Thanks for hearing me out. also there isn't even a way for me to show proof that he harassed me first...

(this is the same message I wrote to OpineL on discord in case that matters)

Usually in these kind of cases, I always recommend 4.6 , but... As @Beasty mentioned, @seach provoked you, and pushed you to mention whatever you did. This time I will Ban you for 4.3 rule, but if this case will be repeated with you , I will be much more strict.

Ban 4.3 Closed.