MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

About dupe problem

hello dear players. in the last 2 weeks, we met some dupe problems. to prevent some fake rumors here is official information. 

we have checked absolutely all 3rd and 4th wings, even each condor and flame. now we can say for sure, that we don't have any dupe wings, condors, or feathers on the server. you can feel safe when making any trading. 
some players start talking, that situation is dramatically bad. but in total:
4th wings - 1 pair. i deleted it from the game.
3rd wings - 2 pairs. one of them i already deleted, the second one has been used for the feather. 

all other wings and other duped items have been deleted in the +\- same days. of course, all accounts have been banned + ban on pc hwid.

we will also make a check about other top items, but the situation is pretty okay.

we have suspicions, that dupe was made via the personal store or npc(restore items). so both features now are disabled. we checked for new dupes a few times per day, and now the situation is safe. we will return these functions when igcn developers will fix them. 

also, we understand that a new dupe method can be found at any time, so we decided to develop a special system, which will make an instant announcement about the dupe attempt + some other features. so soon, we will have the best weapon against dupe, among all other MUX Legend servers. 

we pass these problems and will be even stronger. 😼

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

40 minutes ago, glow said:

how about tocas and items + ? and can we have a list with banned chars?

I think it's mostly random people who join all servers just to dupe so nicknames wouldn't really give you anything.

I saw 2 month ago someone selling 3 BA guns L + EDR + 2% + 20. Now I got the first answer. The next question is how they got perfect options. But this one is more mystic.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

7 minutes ago, nosilence said:

I saw 2 month ago someone selling 3 BA guns L + EDR + 2% + 20. Now I got the first answer. The next question is how they got perfect options. But this one is more mystic.

I'm pretty sure that couldn't have been a dupe since the system checks for duped items so you can't have two exactly the same items in the game for example, the way they duped is a bit different, not actual items but only ingredients for crafting, that's why it took long time to check.

Glad this has been cleared up. Been accused a few times of duping because of how fast I make and sell condor feathers 🙃

В 26.07.2021 в 22:37, Beasty сказал:

I think it's mostly random people who join all servers just to dupe so nicknames wouldn't really give you anything.

But how about tocas and ruud set maded with those tocas

• Like 1

Our system is already working, so now we can easily track absolutely any ingredients on the server.

#NoMoreDupes

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280