MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
lyamqa

[Antares] Few suggestions

Hello guys. Im new to MUX in general (didnt play other ones exept Antares) and got some suggestions about gameplay. I would appreciate you for your thoughts.

1). Auction.
Many servers holding auctions in-game or on forum. The main currency is Sign of Lord. Items are provided from administration, but players can donate items also (or any other stuff: jewels, zen, etc). If MUX administration will hold auctions weekly (or per 2/3 weeks) - server will gain one more currency exept jewels / bons / zen : Sign of Lord. Also, you can get Signs from many locations, so newbie players can also participate and get some good stuff.

2). Devil's Square.
One of the unpopular events. The only reason to go there is weekly (?) bonuses if you achieve top rating. My suggestion is to increase amount of goldens. In my opinion 3 goldens is enough.

3). Doppelganger event.
Is it possible to change defaults of joining the event? Today's defaults is that you need 2 parties of 3 members to join 1 event. It is possible to go with all the twinks I guess, but.. Maybe more people will attend that one if administration will decrease needed amount of people? Cant tell you about the drop, cant find people to go there.

4). Blood Castle.
The only event everyone's going to daily. Its a good one, but. How do you think, is adding zen drop there a good idea? 

5). Kundun.
Please, could you add to drop ancient items? There is no point to hunt Kundun because of only one box is dropped. Its hard to find and hard to kill, so it would be really great if administration could add some high tier ancient items(dragon / legendary level) to the drop.

6). Kalima.
I suggest to add low-tier ancient items to the drop from illustion of Kundun in kalima, that would make people go there not only because of the quest. I think you really can remove boxes and add ancient instead. What are your thoughts?

If anyone would read/reply this - thanks for your time. Sorry for bad english.

*UPDATE:
Dont know if its necessary: in-game nickname ImFkinDone

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think these are good ideas especially Devil Square with 3 goldens, except point 4 because there was drop zen in bc and it was disabled propably because this was making lags in bc when a lot of zen was dropping

7 минут назад, gniewny1pl сказал:

I think these are good ideas especially Devil Square with 3 goldens, except point 4 because there was drop zen in bc and it was disabled propably because this was making lags in bc when a lot of zen was dropping

Thanks.

About point 4.
If its getting bugged due to many items dropped, maybe it would be good to add something else? The main point is to make people stay there till the end of the event. The main question is do they really need to, but Im in.

1) auction would be great but sign of lords? how about people who use more computers to play, that can farm with many accounts, guess who will win auctions?

2) i don't really get why it would be "unpopular" event, it gives you zen, ruud, golden monster and also ranking on website, from my point of view it's not useless especially for weaker players. but yes you are correct more goldens would probably increase interest in devil square.

3) i'm not sure if it can be changed, to this arturs will answer later when he's back but this event is still under construction, it's not finished 100%. as i understand it will be made as a ranking on website. 

4) i guess it could be a good idea to make it for lower blood castle levels (meaning mostly new people would get some extra stuff, there would be some amount of mobs required to get the reward or something, if that's even possible to make) but not for blood castle 7 since you already get ruud if you win, chance of 10 jewel of bless and again - ranking on website.

5) about kundun i could partly agree just because it's super hard to kill it especially if you are not that greatly geared, even when you are with good gear it takes a decent amount of time to kill it and mostly you get item for making hrs, nobody really wants to kill it anymore. also it's that kind of boss when more people attack it, it's even harder to kill it so better less people and that means it will take long time.

6) i don't agree with this at all since this has been the system all the time for many many years and it's just the basics of MUX Legend, however to increase the interest in going for kalima bosses, there could be drop something like medusa has, chance to get more boxes (you can get 1-3 boxes randomly).

24 минуты назад, rebeldemon сказал:

ohhh, auction feature will increase interest for f2p players to gget some good stuff

up!

7 минут назад, beasty сказал:

1) auction would be great but sign of lords? how about people who use 5 computers to play, that can farm with 15 accounts, guess who will win auctions?

2) i don't really get why it would be "unpopular" event, it gives you zen, ruud, golden monster and also ranking on website, from my point of view it's not useless especially for weaker players. but yes you are correct more goldens would probably increase interest in devil square.

3) i'm not sure if it can be changed, to this arturs will answer later when he's back but this event is still under construction, it's not finished 100%. as i understand it will be made as a ranking on website.

4) i guess it could be a good idea to make it for lower blood castle levels (meaning mostly new people would get some extra stuff, there would be some amount of mobs required to get the reward or something, if that's even possible to make) but not for blood castle 7 since you already get ruud if you win, chance of 10 jewel of bless and again - ranking on website.

5) about kundun i could partly agree just because it's super hard to kill it especially if you are not that greatly geared, even when you are with good gear it takes a decent amount of time to kill it and mostly you get item for making hrs, nobody really wants to kill it anymore. also it's that kind of boss when more people attack it, it's even harder to kill it so better less people and that means it will take long time.

6) i don't agree with this at all since this has been the system all the time for many many years and it's just the basics of MUX Legend, however to increase the interest in going for kalima bosses, there could be drop something like medusa has, chance to get more boxes (you can get 1-3 boxes randomly).

thanks!

1). you can say this thing to any low-mid tier drop (for example current currency: zen / jewels). the more you have twinks - more you get stuff. anyway there's a solution. for example, if auction will be hosted weekly, some people can avoid participating in one or two, and try to collect currency administration choose to win the third one. or they can try to collect more (get more twinks and beat hardcore players)

2). it is unpopular because it takes you about 15-20 minutes (or less, dunno) to stay to get the reward while bc's getting finished below 2 minutes.

3). well, hope he will try to change defaults so less people needed to attend.

4). agree. but. in that case it would be good to make bc8 for players 400lvl only (so that way you only can get ruud atm, and for players 330 - 399 there would be bc7) but it seems like waaaay many things to change..

5). well, 1 box is really low drop for that kind of boss in my oppinion.

6). that would barelly increase interest of some players. it seems to be better even if drop would be changed to jewels, not to ancient. if we are speaking about boxes - you have 2 servers where you can hunt goldens at special time. speaking about kalima illusions you should keep in mind timings, thats harder.

50 minutes ago, beasty said:

1) auction would be great but sign of lords? how about people who use more computers to play, that can farm with many accounts, guess who will win auctions?

points 1/2/3 i can get behind;
auction would be cool, but yeah would need a better item than sol to enter. maybe just 5 bons per entry, bids can be in jewels?
ds is already fine as it is, with the increased numbers of spawns during gold invasion anyway, adding more gold mobs to ds would make mid-tier items less valuable, and they're aleady cheap enough to begin with.

for bc, maybe could either slightly increase jewel drop rate or do some techinical wizardry to enable ruud for bc 5/6? due to the dynamic xp system its hard to reach lvl 400 even in bc 6, and if you start bc7 before lvl 400 no-one stays around long enough for you to reach 400.

kundun and kalima i think can both be sorted together. with the addition of the legends arena, certain boss mobs had their health and defense increased across the server. a soldier in legarena should be tougher to kill than the soldier you see in dungeon for example. the same goes for kundun. kalima 1 kundun used to be very easy to kill, but because of adding him to legarena the k1 version is now as hard as the legarena version to kill. maybe kundun could either be removed from legarena totally and he have special drop only in kalima.
or you keep both versions but decrease health and def.

1)

2) Just ruud box and ranking. Spawn golden every 5 minutes will be good idea

3) I hope its possible to remove any requirence from this event and Gaion too. Dont want to open additional windows just to pass in.

4)

5) Lord of Kundun? Same as p. 6

6) Yep, useless bosses with annoying shield and huge respawn time

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

On 7/16/2021 at 4:15 PM, lyamqa said:

Hello guys. Im new to MUX in general (didnt play other ones exept Antares) and got some suggestions about gameplay. I would appreciate you for your thoughts.

1). Auction.
Many servers holding auctions in-game or on forum. The main currency is Sign of Lord. Items are provided from administration, but players can donate items also (or any other stuff: jewels, zen, etc). If MUX administration will hold auctions weekly (or per 2/3 weeks) - server will gain one more currency exept jewels / bons / zen : Sign of Lord. Also, you can get Signs from many locations, so newbie players can also participate and get some good stuff.

2). Devil's Square.
One of the unpopular events. The only reason to go there is weekly (?) bonuses if you achieve top rating. My suggestion is to increase amount of goldens. In my opinion 3 goldens is enough.

3). Doppelganger event.
Is it possible to change defaults of joining the event? Today's defaults is that you need 2 parties of 3 members to join 1 event. It is possible to go with all the twinks I guess, but.. Maybe more people will attend that one if administration will decrease needed amount of people? Cant tell you about the drop, cant find people to go there.

4). Blood Castle.
The only event everyone's going to daily. Its a good one, but. How do you think, is adding zen drop there a good idea? 

5). Kundun.
Please, could you add to drop ancient items? There is no point to hunt Kundun because of only one box is dropped. Its hard to find and hard to kill, so it would be really great if administration could add some high tier ancient items(dragon / legendary level) to the drop.

6). Kalima.
I suggest to add low-tier ancient items to the drop from illustion of Kundun in kalima, that would make people go there not only because of the quest. I think you really can remove boxes and add ancient instead. What are your thoughts?

If anyone would read/reply this - thanks for your time. Sorry for bad english.

*UPDATE:
Dont know if its necessary: in-game nickname ImFkinDone

Hello, thanks for this topic!

1) It's not a bad idea. Probably we can add some items (not signs), which didn't use before. This item will be like a lottery vip, which you can't trade in any way. So players won't have the opportunity to collect it from few accounts and combine it together. This can be on the website in automatic mode.
But we have a lot of stuff to do right now, so this function won't be soon. 

2) i think there better will just change golden, and on 7 floor will be golden Tantalos 

3) i just copy Beasty answer " I'm not sure if it can be changed, to this Arturs will answer later when he's back but this event is still under construction, it's not finished 100%. As I understand it will be made as a ranking on the website. "

4) It's a very bad idea. Your FPS will drop to 5, if there will be zen. It's super laggy. 

5) For ancient items we have expanded Dungeon. Kundun has a red chaos box, it's Tier 7 sets. Almost best excellent items. 

6) i don't really remember now, why there was a problem about illusions in legends arena and kalima, why they are the same. So i can't give an answer on this yet. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 7/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, Arturs said:

It's a very bad idea. Your FPS will drop to 5, if there will be zen. It's super laggy

What about the jewel drop in lower level of BC? It would be nice to have chance for some extra jewels from drop because the 1 piece of bless as the event reward is not too impressive I think 🙂