MUX Legend Community
atlanding

Paid player is supper strong??? Should remove donate shop

The mu server can make money by sell Vip Accounts why have donate shop.

Problems here are:

1: The pay player are supper strong and other users cannot ks boss or PK in any way

2: Item price drop so quickly because Paid Player can find supper strong Item so easy via Ticket

3: Strong players are rich faster than other players so they will be stop playing game shortly

New servers players are dropping so quickly, Now in server only clone accounts and occupied all hot slots and the Paid player also occupied all BOSS and Event.

And now notthing to play here.

I don't quite understand, what donate shop are you referring to? You can't really buy anything for wcoins, mostly some buffs and broken horn (which is not even actual since buying from people is much cheaper and you don't have to risk anything). There is no donate shop where you can buy full items or anything like that, only thing you can get full is weapon or shield from lottery.

P.S. You know why item prices drop so quickly? Because of groups like this image.png.566f3d788654ff54b23bc7b313fcc16a.png They sell stuff way cheaper than it costs to buy for bonuses (for real money) and they don't care that it's not allowed.

Sorry for miss understand here. I mean donate feature to buy bonus from the website. I think this is one of reason who have money can buy alot of bonus, so they can get/buy best items from lottery or buy other players and get stronger quicker than other. Without buying bonus feature, players will have the same change to grow up in game.

About the issue of Group like you mentioned above to sell stuffs for real money. I see this problem on most of Game. I'm in Viet Nam too so I know much of people here do that to make some money, however in some case that make the game more interesting and crowded, just find a way to keep that little as posible.

But i don't think that make the item price droping, Buying bonus make total bonus in game bigger quickly that make the bonus value down then also make the item price down. Shoul;d have another way to get bonus like Boss Hunting or Doing Quest and keep total bonus in game grow up in a managed way. Like Bitcoin, total new bitcoin value added each day is limited that keep it's value grow

34 минуты назад, atlanding сказал:

Sorry for miss understand here. I mean donate feature to buy bonus from the website. I think this is one of reason who have money can buy alot of bonus, so they can get/buy best items from lottery or buy other players and get stronger quicker than other. Without buying bonus feature, players will have the same change to grow up in game.

About the issue of Group like you mentioned above to sell stuffs for real money. I see this problem on most of Game. I'm in Viet Nam too so I know much of people here do that to make some money, however in some case that make the game more interesting and crowded, just find a way to keep that little as posible.

But i don't think that make the item price droping, Buying bonus make total bonus in game bigger quickly that make the bonus value down then also make the item price down. Shoul;d have another way to get bonus like Boss Hunting or Doing Quest and keep total bonus in game grow up in a managed way. Like Bitcoin, total new bitcoin value added each day is limited that keep it's value grow

your judgments are superficial ... And a lot of comparisons are meaningless. Everything is perfect here, except for lags .. although lags are also close to ideal)))) But lags among the population RU are likely that the servers are closer to Asia, USA)
Now to the topic of donation. Any donation cannot buy everything in the game without contacting (trading) with other players. I am an active player (not donate), I develop due to the fact that there are donations on the server who constantly need something. this connection is perfect here.

Maintenance of the server cost money, also as the work of other people here and advertisement. We're working for a long perspective, so we invest a lot of money, that we earning, in this server. So we have an opportunity to buy extra exclusive customs from developers, which you won't find on other servers. 
On the other side servers, which are selling all items in the shop, and will be closed in ~3-6 months (wipe and close). 

I think our donate policy is pretty fair for all players. You can receive BIS items without any donation, but it takes more time. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280