MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Untold

Worst

Congratz on how you guys make the game, even more, worst...too many bugs too much broken skills and of course, there is no one gonna fix it. A lot of players already leave the games because of the unbalance.

honestly! if it is not fixed then ill just quit. Because if it happens like this all the times everyone is going to get bored and unfair they'll stop playing. You guys said before ya going to fix balance class....yeah balance one class and other class is still super high damaged almost everything is 1 hit. Then what's the point of playing when everything is 1 hit.....nahhhhh

5 minutes ago, Untold said:

honestly! if it is not fixed then ill just quit. Because if it happens like this all the times everyone is going to get bored and unfair they'll stop playing. You guys said before ya going to fix balance class....yeah balance one class and other class is still super high damaged almost everything is 1 hit. Then what's the point of playing when everything is 1 hit.....nahhhhh

Agree, I hate that 1 hit. and even 100rr can kill 215rr easy.

MG is always completely ignored amongst all classes. Last patch increased PVM and PVP damage but its still way lower then other classes. MG has no buffs no special skills at least give dmg to compensate for crying out loud.

3 hours ago, Nephilim said:

MG is always completely ignored amongst all classes. Last patch increased PVM and PVP damage but its still way lower then other classes. MG has no buffs no special skills at least give dmg to compensate for crying out loud.

I thought mg is getting more points per level after rr to compensate something.

6 hours ago, Untold said:

Thats true. I already got bored and stopped playing.. Trying different classes now but getting bored again already.

10 minutes ago, gortomas said:

I thought mg is getting more points per level after rr to compensate something.

Thats true. I already got bored and stopped playing.. Trying different classes now but getting bored again already.

It doesnt compensate anything. The damage is bad the speed is bad. Even a DK with not full damage does more damage then MG.

A good exempel, that devias yesterday xD That was a mess... with 0 sence... Everyone oneshot and only sm can stay like in safe zone and chill xD

644105d04752.gif

41 minutes ago, Nephilim said:

It doesnt compensate anything. The damage is bad the speed is bad. Even a DK with not full damage does more damage then MG.

What do you mean by saying 'Even a DK' ? You saying mg should have more dmg than dk?

1 hour ago, gortomas said:

What do you mean by saying 'Even a DK' ? You saying mg should have more dmg than dk?

Dude stop defending anything. The balance is broken. Take for example all other ranged classes aka sum, gm, dl, rune wizard, slayer. They all have damage much higher than DK. MG is the only class that got the short end of stick. Actually my bad DK is in an even worse condition.

47 minutes ago, Nephilim said:

Dude stop defending anything. The balance is broken. Take for example all other ranged classes aka sum, gm, dl, rune wizard, slayer. They all have damage much higher than DK. MG is the only class that got the short end of stick. Actually my bad DK is in an even worse condition.

Its not broken, its custum balance which isn't finished.

Well, i can understand players dissatisfaction about balance. Balance right now is our main aim, on which we work almost all of the time. 

Unfortunately, but balance is quite hard and not fair thing. There is a pretty thin line between "One hit PVP" and "endless PVP" 

Tomorrow will be the next big balance update, which includes a lot of skills changes, as well as pvp and pve damage. And it seems like, something in the skill tree will be changed too. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Thank you for your hard work. Hoping it will get better. Btw which anime is that scene from?

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Nephilim said:

Thank you for your hard work. Hoping it will get better. Btw which anime is that scene from?

Yeah, this balance patch must help to make classes more equal and make pvp longer. 
Signature - Kizumonogatari trilogy (part 3)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Thats nice making pvp longer. But please try to not make ancient (full dmg) useless. I can accept dying fast in pvp in exchange for killing faster then for example the players with defensive armor.

42 minutes ago, Nephilim said:

Thats nice making pvp longer. But please try to not make ancient (full dmg) useless. I can accept dying fast in pvp in exchange for killing faster then for example the players with defensive armor.

With ancient set you will kill them faster regardless as ancient sets have way more dmg, tbh its gonna be usefull on cs or when people are fully buffed.

Well in theory yes ancient should be able to do that but lets wait for the patch and see.

Good luck on your "Big updates".....if there is no change sorry this game is not for me.