MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Rising Hero system

38 minutes ago, rogosiljr said:

what is the maximum 1000x server resets

It's 100, see more information here: 

On 5/9/2020 at 12:23 AM, Arturs said:

The system will be available next week. 

We would like to hear your suggestions and thoughts. 

On 5/3/2020 at 9:25 PM, Arturs said:

3c892d141ceb80666c39f8978d84d9ff.jpg

Rising Hero system (RH). This is one of the main features of this server, which fully answers the question - what to do after a maximum reset and majestic level. Rising Hero system allows you to choose, what your character needs most. Additional buff for PvE and PvP adventures, more RUUD, or try luck In lottery. Also RH system increases the strength of your guild and expands its influence on the server. 

To perform a "Hero reset", your character must be in a guild, have max reset, regular and majestic level. After "Hero reset" your regular level will be dropped to 1 and stats will be given as if you acquired your last reset. The experience rates for your character after making a HR will be x4-x3, and all subsequent HR will be performed at these exp rates.

With each Hero reset you get:

Adventure hero: 
Adventure hero buff. This buff gives you +500 damage and +1000 defense for 3 days. This buff stacks with other buffs in-game.

Ruud hero: 
Additional Ruud. Your character receives an extra 10000 Ruud for every Ruud hero reset. Each 5 Ruud hero reset you have a 50% chance of receiving an extra 10000 Ruud.

Lucky hero:
Lottery coin. Instead of 200 Wcoins, you can receive Lottery coin only for 10 bonuses and try to catch your luck with this option. 

Also, your guild will receive:
+1
 Rising hero point for your guild for days.

How the amount of current Rising hero points affects the guild: 

Your guild can receive special Rising Heroes buff for all guild characters. Requirements to receive this buff:

• Guilds where 1-10 members - 4 Hero reset
  • Guilds where 11-20 members - 8 Hero reset
  • Guilds where 21-30 members - 12 Hero reset
  • Guilds where 31-40 members - 16 Hero reset

The season starts each Monday at 00:00. That means, that if your guild has 31-40 members, you need to make in total 16 hero reset starting from Monday 00:00, till Sunday 23:59. If requirements are completed, every guild member will receive Rising heroes buff. 

Note: if player will leave the guild - buff will be disabled. 

Rising heroes buff increases damage of all characters in the guild for +5% and absorb damage for +5%

Hero reset cost: 

• Adventure hero: 500kk zen
  • Ruud hero: 500kk zen
  • Lucky hero: 500kk zen + 10 bonuses

Current Castle Lords will receive 20% of your payment in taxes.

FAQ:

Hide contents

Spoiler

What happens during a Hero reset to the character?
- Almost the same thing as with the ordinary reset, except that the number of reset remains unchanged. Stats are reset, level set to 1 and all related to reset processes will take place.

Do bought stats disappear when making a Hero reset?
- No, bought stats always remain during HR.

What happens if you join the guild, make HR, and then leave the guild?
- Guild gets +1 HR for X days at the time when you performed a HR. Whether you will continue to be in a guild does not matter, HRP will remain with the guild.

How works Raising hero points?
- Rising hero points have expiry date. Every time when you perform a HR with your character, a guild in which you are a member gets 1 RHP for 7 days. For example, if a guild wants to be constantly in possession of 10 RHP, then within 7 days its members must perform a total of 10 HR every 7 days.

hello guy!

With each Hero reset you can add some points instead adv hero, ruud hero, lucky hero.

i think you can rising up LVL RR more than 101 and more than 400 regular and more than 200 majestic level

after i reached MAX RR 101 600 master level then use  HRP which no points add to str or agi or vit or ene.....

that thing very bored

10 minutes ago, 0942138433 said:

hello guy!

With each Hero reset you can add some points instead adv hero, ruud hero, lucky hero.

i think you can rising up LVL RR more than 101 and more than 400 regular and more than 200 majestic level

after i reached MAX RR 101 600 master level then use  HRP which no points add to str or agi or vit or ene.....

that thing very bored

Hello

No. We don't have full stats, so every class has a limited count of points. Try to find your best build! 
And second, if we add in these system points, this system just will be MANDATORY. We give players a choice, what to do after reaching max reset and level. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

30 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Hello

No. We don't have full stats, so every class has a limited count of points. Try to find your best build! 
And second, if we add in these system points, this system just will be MANDATORY. We give players a choice, what to do after reaching max reset and level. 

i like this thing

what about a top set or a weapon as a gift? don't know, may be donating for sets or weapons is the goal, but I prefer to farm or get the items without any donation. May be a untradeable full optioned set and weapon would be a fare gift for a player who made 101 resets and 600 ML.

10 minutes ago, fuba said:

what about a top set or a weapon as a gift? don't know, may be donating for sets or weapons is the goal, but I prefer to farm or get the items without any donation. May be a untradeable full optioned set and weapon would be a fare gift for a player who made 101 resets and 600 ML.

It's the worst idea ever to make huge rewards for making resets, it's just not a long lasting system, this system currently is NOT a MUST to do and it should stay that way, it's for people who have to afk a lot of time and in that way they can get some ruud just by being afk. Also you can try your luck and choose lottery coin, that's the only way you can get full (5) option weapon here, you can't buy or get full option items in any way, only by game process it self.

there should be some rewards for, for example, every 50HRP some big reward.
that would motivate players to keep playing.
currently it looks like you are sticking 100rr 600ml and no need to continue playing.
boredom starts and the players finish the game, then a new server again and the same thing again.

1 hour ago, papcio said:

there should be some rewards for, for example, every 50HRP some big reward.
that would motivate players to keep playing.
currently it looks like you are sticking 100rr 600ml and no need to continue playing.
boredom starts and the players finish the game, then a new server again and the same thing again.

If you think when you reach 100 resets game is over I guess you don't know this game at all. It's actually when the game starts for real.

You can see from the statistics how it starts, half of the players end the game and in 3 months a new server ...

50 minutes ago, papcio said:

You can see from the statistics how it starts, half of the players end the game and in 3 months a new server ...

There wasn't a case where every 3 months there was a new server. So get your facts straight🙂

server died nobody is playing anymore so what are you writing about?
open your eyes
this is how you do not want to develop a server in hrp, just stay on 100rr because there is still no need to drive fast servos

Beasty u clevelry just turninig it around about HRP, i agree that reward for afk shouldnt be given but the main thing is to PAY for LOTTERY to get weapon, ONLY way to get full gear. Its normal on pirv srv but say it straight away, dont lurk around question.

18 hours ago, boromir said:

beasty u clevelry just turninig it around about hrp, i agree that reward for afk shouldnt be given but the main thing is to pay for lottery to get weapon, only way to get full gear. its normal on pirv srv but say it straight away, dont lurk around question.

you can use ruud to find weapon with 2-3 excellent options (or kill great dragon). there won't be a big difference between lottery and in-game items. 

this ruud you can farm while afk on hero reset mode for example. 

18 hours ago, papcio said:

just stay on 100rr because there is still no need to drive fast servos

this server was made for easy summer farm. you can get max reset and majestic just in few weeks, and after participating in all events, bosses, pvp e.t.c. this is the main goal of mux legend servers. reach max reset is just the beginning. 

i understand, that most of the current MUX Legend servers have a very clear way of the game.

1) reach max reset
2) do a grp and receive wcoins
3) buy +all items for these wcoins
4) have fun for few weeks and forget about this server
5) after 3 months online went from 5000 to 50, the server closed, items wiper, it's time to open a new one. 

Is something wrong with rates on Prime for RHS? I think its Medea like not Prime coz I spend 2 days just to became 310 level... In this case It looks like total useless coz you loosing much more for these days: no level 7 events, no LA, etc

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

Okay, i will check it, maybe there is some miss config file while merging or migrating to part 2.

• Love 1

On 11/29/2021 at 8:19 PM, Arturs said:

Okay, i will check it, maybe there is some miss config file while merging or migrating to part 2.

Just don't say "there is a missconfig" please 😞 . After merge I also suffered 4 days. After that I decided not to do HRP ((

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

HRP system are pretty useless, no one does it, so we need some changes here.

for my opinion need some boost for rewards:
1) buff not for 3 days. 3 days, really? you need to spend ~2 days for got your level 400 only, you can't go for some bosses without level (ferea, nix, LA, AA, RI, Canyon, SOD, Vulcanus)
i think 7 days buff will be interesting. you get your HRP and 5 days you play with boost on level 400.

2) 10k RUUD it's don't interesting. you always can farm more just on Vulcanus. more RUUD will be abusive by alts. i think need to change reward from RUUD to x30 Jewel of Souls. you can't farm Souls if u wanna it, only some chance from MURoomy. but you need it for 3rd/4th wings, mastery set tier up, level up items from +6 to +15. Blesses you can get from WW, BC, Pandora pick. Jewel of chaos/Creation you can get from EvoMUUN scrolls, Harmony you can farm relic/maya hands, only Souls and Lifes you need to farm just from mobs. But Jewels of Life don't need much. So i think x30 Jewel of Souls for HRP will be not very abusive and normal reward.

3) 1 lottery coin for 10 bon and 500kk? it's just a OMEGALUL. change it to 3 tickets for 10 bon + 500kk, or just ticket for 500kk and maybe someone will do this.

OR you can create new item - HRP box, and when you get your HRP you got normal reward, like just now 10k RUUD/1 coin/Buff and this HRP box. From HRP box you can get some items with chance, like:
x50 jewel(40%), normal capsule(30%), some RUUD(20%), condor feather(5%), TOCA(3%), eTOCA(2%) - nothing special what you can't get just from gameplay. 

Guild rewards are interesting, but requirements too high - nobody does it. maybe need to some decrease.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

1) With this i can agree
2) Not everyone wanna to farm it, anyone always can kill you, and you're spend time to search it. Some players just wanna stay on afk and farm it like this
3) At least on Dune, this options is the most popular

About HRP box. I think about adding similar system as on Ashy Aida event. When you make HRP (any of 3 options, doesn't matter) you will randomly receives some award. 
Maybe something about elemental system

On 6/17/2022 at 9:16 PM, Arturs said:

About HRP box. I think about adding similar system as on Ashy Aida event. When you make HRP (any of 3 options, doesn't matter) you will randomly receives some award. 
Maybe something about elemental system

Any chance this can be implemented sometime @Arturs ? 🙂 Done nearly 150 HRP now haha xD

• Like 1