MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadpixel

New Prison Offences

So, this may seem stupid, but I think there needs to be some kind of punishment for psychotic behaviours on the server.

Yes, it's a PvP server and if you don't like the possibility of being PK'd you should not play here.

That being said, when certain players spend their entire day doing nothing but going back-and-forth through maps PK'ing everyone they see, then demanding payment for the psychotic behaviour to stop, I think that should warrant some kind of punishment.

*cough* ZooMweBG *cough*

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, there won't be a specific rule for "not able to kill other players" or something along those lines just because you said yourself that this is in fact a pvp server. There are however cases where 4.18. rule could apply to this but that would have to be a SUPER RARE case, it would have to be a "slaughter" 24/7 everywhere and everyone not only couple of players and only sometimes. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is happening in Crywolf? Don't expect to afk 24/7 there, that just won't work like that when everyone needs those fenrirs, it's only a gameplay and it's only normal that people don't let their enemies farm peacefully (once again it's one of the most popular maps).

As you can see that Crywolf is the #1 popular map based on kills:

image.png.9aeb8c4a8c1c5a0819184273d65f9206.png 

I don't feel like anything should be added to this, I understand your frustration but you should be ready for this when going to the most popular map, it's not that someone is killing you while you are farming in not so popular map (you won't be killed unless you don't have specific enemies who search just for you).

28 minutes ago, deadpixel said:

So, this may seem stupid, but I think there needs to be some kind of punishment for psychotic behaviours on the server.

Yes, it's a PvP server and if you don't like the possibility of being PK'd you should not play here.

That being said, when certain players spend their entire day doing nothing but going back-and-forth through maps PK'ing everyone they see, then demanding payment for the psychotic behaviour to stop, I think that should warrant some kind of punishment.

*cough* ZooMweBG *cough*

Hey DeadPixel,

With all my respect but despite this is a PVP map I wasn't killing anybody till some people started clearing my characters there like ExitGunn/NhaSyTac/Kotex and many more mostly VN people that I don't even remember their names. They believe that they own the map, because they are online most of the time, but not happening on my watch.
If you want to complain about anything you can open a topic about them(it will be probably ignored, because it's a part of the game at the end of the day) but yeah, my point is that I wasn't killing anybody till people started killing me during night to take some spot or whatever.
Also I know you will start complaining about you don't kill anyone but understand that people are using ALT accounts and I can not know who is from the people who are killing me and who is not, because they are hiding. Anyways they kill members of my alliance, so they won't farm CW as well.

Cheers,
ZooMweBG

5 hours ago, gogo54 said:

Hey DeadPixel,

With all my respect but despite this is a PVP map I wasn't killing anybody till some people started clearing my characters there like ExitGunn/NhaSyTac/Kotex and many more mostly VN people that I don't even remember their names. They believe that they own the map, because they are online most of the time, but not happening on my watch.
If you want to complain about anything you can open a topic about them(it will be probably ignored, because it's a part of the game at the end of the day) but yeah, my point is that I wasn't killing anybody till people started killing me during night to take some spot or whatever.
Also I know you will start complaining about you don't kill anyone but understand that people are using ALT accounts and I can not know who is from the people who are killing me and who is not, because they are hiding. Anyways they kill members of my alliance, so they won't farm CW as well.

Cheers,
ZooMweBG

Sorry, autism, bad day. Didn't exactly come out the way I hoped. 😶
All I'm asking is for you to back off a little. You kill anyone regardless of what they may have done to you.
Okay sure people have alts, but when mine are named DeadPixel and PixelElf, you can't exactly sit there and say "oops didn't know that was you".
You got beef with other players? Hash it out with them.
Doing things the way you do causes others like myself to have beef with you.,

Crywolf is an important map, just because, only there you can find Fenrir parts. It makes a big competition between players for these resources. This makes more stable and valuable prices for Fenrir pet.
Also, important thing, that we remove reflect flitch, so now Fenrir pet isn't a necessary attribute of your character. 

About rule 4.18. It's in any way more about low reset maps, which are designed just for leveling up.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280