MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpineL

Level 3 and 4 Wings Combination Guide

First of all we need to know what ingredients we need for making level 3 and level 4 wings on our server and from where we can get them.

image.png.4b6e4cc45ded689b6bccb0592edd693b.png

image.png.9bfc1b00a3558d2b739a4f887a66007c.png

Types of Magic Stones and how to create them : 
- Lower Magic Stone (Green)
Can be created using normal items of level +6 or higher / option +4 or higher.

- Medium Magic Stone (Blue)
Can be created using excellent items of level +7 or higher / option +4 or higher.

- Higher Magic Stone (Red)
Can be created using set items of level +7 or higher / option +4 or higher.

- Depending on the price of material items, different number of Magic Stones will be created.

1 level Wings Materials : 

• You can get needed items from silver and gold medals , also from firecrackers and make chaos weapons from them or Lower Magic Stones.

2 level Wings Materials  

• You can get Loch's Feather and Crest of Monarch from Zaikan (Monster that spawns in Lorencia , Tarkan (6h spawn) or in Loren Deep event everyday at 18:10)
  • Excellent items you can get nearly everywhere, most simple way is to kill goldens on their invasions every 2 hours.

3 level Wings Materials

In this case everything is getting a little bit hard, because success rate of the combination is 40% (you can increase success rate with Talisman of Chaos Assembly with 10%) ;

• Flame of Condor - Drop of this item is very rare, you can get it like a reward only from Chaos Castle  event and Imperial Guardian Fort or just buy it on market from other players.
  • Feather of Condor - You will need lot's of farm for it, specially ancients of 2nd grade with Luck option (to upgrade them easy till +9) you will need to create 12x Higher Magic Stones to add maximum % of combination that is 60%. Level 2 wings +9+16 Additional option and some jewels.

4 level Wings Materials : 

Last and most valuable wings in this game are hardest to get. You will need all previous steps to succeed and more, you need to make 3rd wings +13 with additional options. to create Garuda's Feather. And even the success rate will be 60%.

• Garuda's Flame - Drops in Imperial Guardian Fort only on Sunday event, From Balgass on crywolf event and there is a special drop from God of Darkness (Boss in swamp of darkness)
  • Golden Crests - Known on our server as Golden Sentence is drooped only on Imperial Guardian Fort Event.

If you will have questions just post them and I will try to answer you.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

How do I know the grade of ancient items (Tier 1, Tier 2, ...) ? Do you have the list??

What are so on? there are many type of ancient, it is impossible for newbie like me to know which grade it is. Admin has the list? @Arturs Vesna

38 minutes ago, Lucky said:

What are so on? there are many type of ancient, it is impossible for newbie like me to know which grade it is. Admin has the list? @Arturs Vesna

dW5H35e.png

6 hours ago, Restless said:

dW5H35e.png

We talk about ancient tier 1, 2.... which need +9 or +11 to make greater stone, Idk grade of the ancient, I think there should be list about it. 

5 hours ago, deadpixel said:

Please can we have a list of 2nd grade ancient items @Arturs Vesna?

Grade system not manage in ancient set system. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

"3 level Wings Materials 

In this case everything is getting a little bit hard, because success rate of the combination is 40% (you can increase success rate with Talisman of Chaos Assembly with 10%) ;

• Flame of Condor - Drop of this item is very rare, you can get it like a reward only from Chaos Castle  event and Imperial Guardian Fort or just buy it on market from other players.
  • Feather of Condor - You will need lot's of farm for it, specially ancients of 2nd grade with Luck option (to upgrade them easy till +9) you will need to create 8x Higher Magic Stones to add maximum % of combination that is 60%. Of course you can add Talisman of Chaos Assembly that will add 10% for combination), Level 2 wings +9+16 Additional option and some jewels."

that's not true

when I want to do 60% on feather 3rd I must give wings + 9 + 16 and 12 Higher Magic Stones

8 Higher Magic Stones gives only 40%

is this some kind of bug? whether the forum lies about the machine

and you can't add TOCA to create a feather

8 hours ago, sterydkrd1 said:

when I want to do 60% on feather 3rd I must give wings + 9 + 16 and 12 Higher Magic Stones 8 Higher Magic Stones gives only 40% is this some kind of bug? whether the forum lies about the machine

and you can't add TOCA to create a feather

This is true, you need 12 higher magic stones to have 60% for a feather, however this is more like an unofficial guide, it's for players to understand the concept, I edited that. And yes you can't use TOCA for crafting, only equipment reinforcement.

С Понедельника по Субботу падает кондор на 3ые винги с последнего босса, а в Воскресенье на 4ые.... в Воскресенье первые 3 зоны простые недельные Боссы с которых падает кондор на 3ые а вот с 4ой зоны падает уже именно на 4ые винги... надеюсь не сильно запутано рассказал....

В 01.05.2020 в 18:42, OpineL сказал:

Garuda's Flame - Drops in Imperial Guardian Fort только в воскресенье, С Балгасса на событие crywolf, и есть специальная капля от Бога Тьмы (Босс в болоте тьмы).

только в ВОСКРЕСЕНИЕ

И только с последней зоны... Я сегодня выбил Garuda Flame на Дюна сервере, так что всё работает...

Garuda for the 4th wings can be dropped ONLY from last boss on Sunday - Gaion boss

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

про перо понял!!! ещё 1 вопрос зачем так усилил гайон 13к+ дефа у слайера и его в 1-й комнате мобы убивают в воскресение!!!шипы в обычный день во 2000-4000 хп бьют

13 hours ago, dmitrych said:

про перо понял!!! ещё 1 вопрос зачем так усилил гайон 13к+ дефа у слайера и его в 1-й комнате мобы убивают в воскресение!!!шипы в обычный день во 2000-4000 хп бьют

About balance issues, pm Arturs directly

я думаю что артур просматривает все равно темы!!!но опять вернусь к той же проблемы опять мой слайер 13000+ дефа не на 400 лвл и шипы уже валят по 10000!!! что вы там курите верните норм ГАЙОН!!!ник NEZABUDKA