MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpineL

All Class Wings

As we know we have many different classes of characters, and they all have different kind of wings from level 1 to level 4. Take a look at them : 

Level 1 and 2 Wings : 

image.thumb.png.2730706fcc5b74c7958b643eee82d13b.png

Level 3 Wings :

image.png.263bd18edc39c8a5b671a24a583bb7e1.png

Level 4 Wings :

image.thumb.png.f1f61b8cb0aa73f094ffbce17a7e0785.pngimage.thumb.png.94de75a17283af56a0f421451758380a.pngimage.png.b119be271cd975d8f26e90a4e8741fca.png

In our Season we have few more classes with new 3 Wings : 

image.png.8e945d3505a0b8cf5188612631f15864.png

Let's make a little guide for creating wings level 3 and level 4 : Link

On 8/5/2020 at 8:53 AM, elite12 said:

what about monster wings?

These wings are disabled on our server. Useless wings.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 hours ago, kozsup said:

Can you please explain why?

Because literally all they are for - to look different but there are no other real use for them so what's the reason to have them?

16 hours ago, Beasty said:

Because literally all they are for - to look different but there are no other real use for them so what's the reason to have them?

The reason is for example me, because I really love the way they look, all of them. They're really nice. Let the player deciede that what we want to put on our character. I play this server because I think that this is one of the best balanced server between joy and hard work. I play only a few days ago here but I love the way the server is playable, but I don't understand why is it necessary to disable those nice items. 
I understand that you guys want to make your server different, make it come above all of the other private muonline servers, that why you guys reworked a lot of thing including drops, mobs, maps, but it was unnecessary to disable those gorgeous wings. 
A lot of years ago I also had a hungarian private server, it was only season 4 (at that time that was the newest version), and I was glad when I was able to put new and nice things to the game, to let the players enjoy and try new things.
Give those wings back please. Thank you.

...an ex Mu Admin.

We have different players. Players who never played this game. Old season players.

Small wings
1st wings
2nd wings
2.5 monster wings
3rd wings
conqueror and devil&angel wings
4th wings
Wings of power

or

1st wings
2nd wings
3rd wings
4th wings

I think the second option is much easier to figure out.

In the end, we always can return some stuff to the game, if it will be necessary. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

We have different players. Players who never played this game. Old season players.

or

I think the second option is much easier to figure out.

In the end, we always can return some stuff to the game, if it will be necessary. 

Thanks for your answer.

I think it is not about something being necessary. Nothing is necessary in this game, this is a game after all, supposed to make players happy, relaxing. I'm just saying that some of them likes ancient items, others likes full opt excellent items. Some of them likes 1st, 2nd, 3rd wings, others like 2.5 monster wings, just because they're exist and looks nice. There is no two players who have the same taste or interest. Therefore there is no necassary or unnecessary items on the server. I understand your point of view as well, the less items you have, the less things you have to take care about, as I mentioned before, I was sitting in a same kinda chair that youre in now. So yeah, it would be nice to have those wings back but it is far from nercessary.