MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  

Blessed Divine Archangel Weapons?

Good day. I wanted to create a Blessed Divine Archangel Scepter. For a long time I collected resources for him (stones, pieces for a hamer). More than once a regular scepetr burned in chaos when sharpening more than +11 ... But this is half the trouble. And yet I was able to do it, and then I was very surprised to see what kind of parameters it had. It is several times worse than the usual archangel scepter and there is no exe opt. So it should be for such a weapon ??? 

Or was I trying in vain in the hope of getting a decent weapon? Thx.

1.jpg

Hello, first of all, you have to craft an excellent weapon of archangel if you want it to have options (you can do it through website crafting system) and Blessed weapon is better than regular one, you can see it has more % on it (not sure about one handed attack power).

As for me, this is not correct. Because Exe AA is much easier to create than blessed AA. And it doesn't take as much time and resources to create. And at the expense of%, they do not seem to affect the damage of the weapon.

Blessed Divine Archangel weapons should be another option for end-game builds, but they're so badly configured here that they're not worth the time and investment to make.

2 minutes ago, kreizedkmk said:

Blessed Divine Archangel weapons should be another option for end-game builds, but they're so badly configured here that they're not worth the time and investment to make.

They are not and probably won't be good for end game, it's only good for starting if you don't have a decent Mastery (ruud) weapon already.

13 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

They are not and probably won't be good for end game, it's only good for starting if you don't have a decent Mastery (ruud) weapon already.

Ты не согласен что оно должно быть куда лучше чем обычный АА ? 

2 minutes ago, 45346 said:

Ты не согласен что оно должно быть куда лучше чем обычный АА ? 

Judging by the % it is better, as I said I'm not sure about the one handed attack power, for every character it works different, for example SM requires wizardry % meaning blessed weapon would be a lot better than regular one for SM but I don't know how it works specifically for DL, if you say it's worse then just wait for Arturs to check this. But yes it should be better than regular one obviously.

10 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

Судя по%, это лучше, как я уже сказал, я не уверен в силе атаки одной рукой, для каждого персонажа она работает по-разному, например SM требует wizardry%, что означает, что благословенное оружие будет намного лучше, чем обычное для SM, но Я не знаю, как это работает конкретно для DL, если вы говорите, что это хуже, просто подождите, пока Артур это проверит. Но да, очевидно, он должен быть лучше обычного.

Thank you for paying attention to my question.

Today this fix will be in update. 

It must be around Dark Angel scepter. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

Сегодня это исправление будет в обновлении. 

Это должно быть вокруг скипетра Темного Ангела. 

So after the upgrade, my scepter will turn into a super scepter?)

17 hours ago, 45346 said:

So after the upgrade, my scepter will turn into a super scepter?)

not super, but much better.

Fixed, closed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280