MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Merging Medea to Prime

11 hours ago, fyza said:

да что тут непонятного 2 трупа сервера проще объединить в 1 все равно нечего они не теряют. и пыль в глаза что не  клосед сервер очередной.  а мы типо обьеденили и не по логичному  х100 с х1000 (х1000 просто только открыли по сбору бабок на донат поэтому не могут к новым игрокам закидывать развитых  иначе не будут покупать и донатить бонусы ) а скинем 2 уже труппа в 1 яму да что тут непонятного 2 трупа сервера проще объединить в 1 все равно нечего они не теряют. и пыль в глаза что не  клосед сервер очередной.  а мы типо обьеденили и не по логичному  х100 с х1000 (х1000 просто только открыли по сбору бабок на донат поэтому не могут к новым игрокам закидывать развитых  иначе не будут покупать и донатить бонусы ) а скинем 2 уже труппа в 1 яму  а самое смешное это компенсация  ну поскольку переход с х100 на х5000 то апнем ресы  х2 мб схапаете  нечего что разница в х50 раз 

Pure hate

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

8 minutes ago, Karupapa said:

@Arturs what about items on webmarket ?  They go to virtualvault or need to take off market before merge ?

I believe you have to take them off.

On 7/7/2021 at 11:06 AM, Arturs said:

Pure hate

this response makes me LMAO. xD admins always pro with arguments like this. 

on question : How old are you ? their response is: YES.

Ego medal earned! 🙂

On 7/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, eagleow said:

Ego medal earned! 🙂

This autisms makes me LMAO. 
Retard medal earned!

On 6/30/2021 at 10:41 PM, Arturs said:

- In case, if player on Prime server doesn't have space for the new characters, then to free the place, character with the lowest amount of Resets and Levels will be deleted. If all the characters are the same, the lately created one will be deleted. Caution, in this case, only one character will be transferred.

I have a question for the administrators.

I don't understand English, so I'm using a translation tool to write this text.

I am playing on the Prime server and I have a character, but I do not have a character on the Medea server.

1. Will a character with 0 resets and a level of 15 on the Prime server be deleted? (This character has an item on it.)

2. If the character is deleted, will the items be deleted as well?

3. The web virtual vault currently only holds about 50 items, when will it be able to hold an unlimited number of items?

10 minutes ago, NNN1 said:

I have a question for the administrators.

I don't understand English, so I'm using a translation tool to write this text.

I am playing on the Prime server and I have a character, but I do not have a character on the Medea server.

1. Will a character with 0 resets and a level of 15 on the Prime server be deleted? (This character has an item on it.)

2. If the character is deleted, will the items be deleted as well?

3. The web virtual vault currently only holds about 50 items, when will it be able to hold an unlimited number of items?

1. No, characters on Prime won't be affected in any way.

2. Obviously if the character is deleted items go with the character but character can be deleted only if you have full character slots and on Prime you have also characters that has to be transferred to Prime from Medea.

3. Yes, I believe during the merge it will have unlimited slots.

14 minutes ago, Beasty said:

1. No, characters on Prime won't be affected in any way.

2. Obviously if the character is deleted items go with the character but character can be deleted only if you have full character slots and on Prime you have also characters that has to be transferred to Prime from Medea.

Thank you for answering my question.

On 7/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, eagleow said:

Ego medal earned! 🙂

3aef030dcfd0f590d3e11e270ad36591.png

On 7/18/2021 at 12:16 PM, Beasty said:

Yes, the count of items will be infinite, but players will must take all items from there, to start using the virtual vault as usual

Servers Prime and Medea will be offline on Thursday 31.08.2021 at 15:00 after which merge from the last save will be conducted. Until that time players have to prepare their characters. Joint Prime server will be online about 23:00+ after works completion. In case of complications, there might be delays. 

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 4:10 PM, Arturs said:

Servers Prime and Medea will be offline on Thursday 31.08.2021 at 15:00 after which merge from the last save will be conducted. Until that time players have to prepare their characters. Joint Prime server will be online about 23:00+ after works completion. In case of complications, there might be delays. 

hope will have a big update

19 hours ago, RNSX said:

hope will have a big update

This is true. One of the main and important aspects of the game will finally return. :^)

• Love 1

hope ad will look for socket item,   socket item +15 full lvl 6  cant same like ex item,   

ex :  item ex have 11% dd, and if +15 item ex have 4 option more.   but i tem socket is no.   😞

41 minutes ago, RNSX said:

hope ad will look for socket item,   socket item +15 full lvl 6  cant same like ex item,   

ex :  item ex have 11% dd, and if +15 item ex have 4 option more.   but i tem socket is no.   😞

Socket sets are quite different from excellent or mastery. We still have a lot of work to do, and socket items are one of them. Also as excellent and mastery, they need some changes. 
In the end, socket sets will be also actual, but when this will be, i can't say right now. 

• Love 1

This will sound like a joke, but the merge date carryover to 31 August. 
I'm disappointed not less than you, but some things just don't depend on me. 

I will try to make some kind of compensation for this trouble. 

• Haha 2

Reminder! 13:00 by server time Prime x5000 and Medea x100 servers will be turned off, due the merging

Prime server is online! Players from Media - welcome!

so basically u took away 2 rr from server x100 players. I've been 101rr (which is max) on serv x100 and you made my elf 214 rr on serv x5000 (which take another 2 RR to make max) . basically all max player should be kept the opportunity to keep making hero resets, now u make us weaker(( we loose hero resets due to server merge :(((

also 2.14 x101 =  216.14 but we still get 214 RR after merge

also most of players missing their ZEN and BON xD