MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Merging Medea to Prime

MUX Legend Medea server is going to merge with Prime server.
Merge will be done of the following terms:

Characters from Medea server are transferred to Prime server.

Transfer is carried out only for the characters, that have reached 1 reset.
If the account has no characters with 1 reset, no merge actions will take place.
Up to 10 characters are merged, and only if your account has free character slots. That means all free slots are going to be filled with characters. 
Characters, having the biggest amount of resets and levels, and so on will be transferred as the first ones, descending in the queue order.
Equipped items, inventory and Personal Store content will be transferred together with the character. 

All the information, regarding character, is being transferred: resets, stats, experience, skills, Zen, quests, quest stats, arena points, craft materials.
Together with characters, remaining VIP time is also transferred.
Bonuses and wcoins are carried over, if their amount reach 10.

Medea characters conversion:

Resets are going to be multiply to 2.14 | 100 reset  = 214 reset 400 level |  50 reset = 107 reset 400 level.
Majestic level will be the same

Character levels will be set to 400.

To get the right stats amount, you would have to use reset stats service on the website.

All items from game vault will be transferred to the virtual vault.
Content of the Virtual vault is carried over, by filling in all the empty slots.

Guild bank is not transferred.

Guild membership and the guilds themselves are not transferred

It is in your interest to fully fill your inventories and Personal Store with needed items, on the transferring characters.

- In case, if your character, that is being transferred, the nickname matches with the character, that already exists on the server is being transferred to, then the nickname of the character, that has the lowest amount resets and levels, will be changed to "PrimeXXXX", where "X" is the serial number, for example "Prime0068". After that, during the next week, for those people a free nickname change will be available. 
- In case, if player on Prime server doesn't have space for the new characters, then to free the place, character with the lowest amount of Resets and Levels will be deleted. If all the characters are the same, the lately created one will be deleted. Caution, in this case, only one character will be transferred.
- If you are playing on Prime server, but you also have characters on Medea, make sure you have a free spot for transferred characters, or keep in mind probability of deletion the weakest character. 

Referral links are not transferred.
Accounts and characters in permanent ban are not transferred.

Passwords for the account will be taken from the server with the highest Reset, majestic level and HRP amount. 
If you don't remember your Prime server password, or never played there, you will have to use Password recovery service. In the second case, the password will be the one that was given when registering. It is recommended to recover access to your accounts on servers beforehand. Password can be recovered using this link: https:/muxlegend/en/index.php?page=fpass

Servers Prime and Medea will be offline on Tuesday 31.08.2021 at 15:00 after which merge from the last save will be conducted. Until that time players have to prepare their characters. Joint Prime server will be online about 23:00+ after works completion. In case of complications, there might be delays. 

During servers offline period, access to login to these servers will be closed.

Information, set out here, might be expanded or changed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

В 30.06.2021 в 16:41, Arturs сказал:

All items from game vault will be transferred to the virtual vault.
Content of the Virtual vault is carried over, by filling in all the empty slots.

Is that mean "you will lose all items if online storage is full"?

That sounds like unfunny joke. Cause we playing on lower rates and have already lower value under Prime server. But now we will lose else more. Just becase.

Servers Prime and Medea will be offline on Tuesday 26.07.2021

What about monthly rewards (online, voting etc)?

After that, during the next week, for those people a free nickname change will be available. 

Can you make it available for all players?

All the information, regarding character, is being transferred: resets, stats, experience, skills, Zen, quests, quest stats.

Arena points?

All the information, regarding character, is being transferred: resets, stats, experience, skills, Zen, quests, quest stats.
Together with characters, remaining VIP time is also transferred.
Bonuses and wcoins are carried over, if their amount reach 10.

What about stored crafting materials?

Why not Prime to Medea? "Almost full stats" server and lower online 😖

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

5 minutes ago, nosilence said:
On 6/30/2021 at 4:41 PM, Arturs said:

Arena points?

Do we also keep extended inventory and extended vault? (Wouldn't affect me since I have extended on both servers but others would).

22 minutes ago, nosilence said:

Is that mean "you will lose all items if online storage is full"?

That sounds like unfunny joke. Cause we playing on lower rates and have already lower value under Prime server. But now we will lose else more. Just becase.

No worries, all virtual vault and game vaults will be transferred to Prime.

23 minutes ago, nosilence said:

What about monthly rewards (online, voting etc)?

All rewards players will receive before merging (26 July)

23 minutes ago, nosilence said:

Can you make it available for all players?

No, only for these players, who received nickname like "Primexxx" (in case, if will be 2 same nicknames)

26 minutes ago, nosilence said:

Arena points?

What about stored crafting materials?

Yes. Added this to the information

26 minutes ago, nosilence said:

Difference in online isn't so big. But on x5000 new players connected for about 4-5 times more. So after merge activity on server will be x2 more, and new players will stay on server with higher chance. 

24 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Do we also keep extended inventory and extended vault? (Wouldn't affect me since I have extended on both servers but others would).

Extended vault will go to the virtual vault. About extended inventory, need to check. Probably to the virtual vault too. 

• Like 1

If my account have 1 char have reset>1, i can move all my other char have 0 rs too?

i think with 100 rr is better. exp can be 5000 but with point in 100 rr we can build many type 

the main question is that we spent 2 k bonuses to the stats, which are now inactive for x5000, will there be compensation?

So from valut items will be put in virtual valut, that means all 5 valut slots? and all extended valut slots?  And how many items can Virtual valut hold?
I understand we gonna need to make last rr, does it affect ppl with Hero resets or we will get straight away 215rr.

9 hours ago, DoomDay said:

If my account have 1 char have reset>1, i can move all my other char have 0 rs too?

If you don't have on account at least 1 character with 1 reset = this account won't be transferred. 

5 hours ago, 1410019 said:

the main question is that we spent 2 k bonuses to the stats, which are now inactive for x5000, will there be compensation?

In any way, you can't reach full stats on x5000. So these 2k stats won't be useless. 

1 hour ago, Much said:

So from valut items will be put in virtual valut, that means all 5 valut slots? and all extended valut slots?  And how many items can Virtual valut hold?
I understand we gonna need to make last rr, does it affect ppl with Hero resets or we will get straight away 215rr.

Yes, all 5 vaults and extended vaults will be transferred to the virtual vault. Virtual vault have infinity space. 
You will be 214 reset and 400 level. This is mandatory, because you will need to make reset, to receive a proper count of stats points.

6 hours ago, Arturs said:

Virtual vault have infinity space. 

@Arturs Since when ? Im pretty sure it says Virtual Vault full, cant add more items. I think its limited to 50 or so currently. only Crafting materials are infinity space.

Я играл на х100 только потому что рейты низкие. Смысл мне продолжать играть на рейтах в 500 раз выше?  Я понимаю если б на х1000 перенесли еще. НО разница между х100 и х5000 слишком уж. Давай досвидания игра. Поищу новый сервак с рейтами около х100 или х50.

2 hours ago, Karupapa said:

@Arturs Since when ? Im pretty sure it says Virtual Vault full, cant add more items. I think its limited to 50 or so currently. only Crafting materials are infinity space.

I think he meant that for merging purposes it will have unlimited space.

33 minutes ago, freees said:

Я играл на х100 только потому что рейты низкие. Смысл мне продолжать играть на рейтах в 500 раз выше?  Я понимаю если б на х1000 перенесли еще. НО разница между х100 и х5000 слишком уж. Давай досвидания игра. Поищу новый сервак с рейтами около х100 или х50.

How does that make any difference to you, if you already have the resets, and not 500 times more but 50 (5000 divided by 100 is not 500). x5000 is more attractive to new players because when server has been around for some time already, it's easier for new players to start playing there. Any how, it's your right to look for a new server, I can only wish you good luck.

19 hours ago, Beasty said:

I think he meant that for merging purposes it will have unlimited space.

How does that make any difference to you, if you already have the resets, and not 500 times more but 50 (5000 divided by 100 is not 500). x5000 is more attractive to new players because when server has been around for some time already, it's easier for new players to start playing there. Any how, it's your right to look for a new server, I can only wish you good luck.

x1000 easier too. and why they dont choice x1000 with high players ? and max 3/4 stats is so bored 😞

5 minutes ago, Kanade said:

x1000 easier too. and why they dont choice x1000 with high players ? and max 3/4 stats is so bored 😞

It's impossible to merge 1 year old server (almost) with 1 month old server, how do you imagine that? You are farming and crafting wings on empty server and then join highly populated server that not all players have even 3rd wings not even talking about 4th wings that you even have on alt accounts 🙂 This just doesn't work like that.

On 7/2/2021 at 1:12 AM, nosilence said:

It is more profitable to open x100 "again" than opening x5000. come on dude 😄 

• Love 1

tenor.gif

В 02.07.2021 в 15:06, Arturs сказал:

In any way, you can't reach full stats on x5000. So these 2k stats won't be useless. 

just for the SM class, they will be useless since they will go into effect, this is discrimination)))

21 hours ago, Beasty said:

It's impossible to merge 1 year old server (almost) with 1 month old server, how do you imagine that? You are farming and crafting wings on empty server and then join highly populated server that not all players have even 3rd wings not even talking about 4th wings that you even have on alt accounts 🙂 This just doesn't work like that.

i mean new player choice x1000 to playing with high user and can get max reset fast. and i dont like max 3/4 stats when x100 merge with x5000

да что тут непонятного 2 трупа сервера проще объединить в 1 все равно нечего они не теряют. и пыль в глаза что не  клосед сервер очередной.  а мы типо обьеденили и не по логичному  х100 с х1000 (х1000 просто только открыли по сбору бабок на донат поэтому не могут к новым игрокам закидывать развитых  иначе не будут покупать и донатить бонусы ) а скинем 2 уже труппа в 1 яму да что тут непонятного 2 трупа сервера проще объединить в 1 все равно нечего они не теряют. и пыль в глаза что не  клосед сервер очередной.  а мы типо обьеденили и не по логичному  х100 с х1000 (х1000 просто только открыли по сбору бабок на донат поэтому не могут к новым игрокам закидывать развитых  иначе не будут покупать и донатить бонусы ) а скинем 2 уже труппа в 1 яму  а самое смешное это компенсация  ну поскольку переход с х100 на х5000 то апнем ресы  х2 мб схапаете  нечего что разница в х50 раз