MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pridemaste

Shouldn't this be banable?

Arena belongs to 1 guild now?

Or this should be banable?

I was helping new pkayers to get some restes. Then this dude got problems with this 

Sorry for image from phone but my PRNT scrn is broken :/

IMG_20210618_000731.jpg

Sorry but it's not 1st time this dudes from guild eternity got problem with new players. 

Showing their power on what? On fresh players?

This is easy way to loose good opinion and new players.

This is the most toxic behaviours i ever seen in my almost 20 years of gameplay in mu. 

Reminds me Tibia domaminando. U wan't this? Only few players playing from best guild?

Ko es pateiksu,ar sitadiem gajieniem jus vienkarsi zaudejat cilvekus uz servera )

sudigi tas, ka iepriekseja serveri musu gilde bija 10 aktivi cilveki enemijos bija ap kadiem 50-60 aktiviem un vel atlaut tagad katchaties tiem visiem 60? :D no thanks

5 часов назад, pridemaste сказал:

Sorry but it's not 1st time this dudes from guild eternity got problem with new players. 

Showing their power on what? On fresh players?

This is easy way to loose good opinion and new players.

This is the most toxic behaviours i ever seen in my almost 20 years of gameplay in mu. 

Reminds me Tibia domaminando. U wan't this? Only few players playing from best guild?

What you mean about problem with new players? If new player go to pvp map - of course he easy die. Too many maps for lvlups without any problem. But new players always go to pvp maps and then cry....

If you don't want to get killed don't stay on the most popular pvp location... What's there to ban? This map was made specially for pvp action, bosses etc. And you expect us to ban someone because they killed you? Well... Just no.

I am not talking about killing on pvp map.

Only this behaviours and what he wrote. But ok. 

You probaly like this.

1 hour ago, pridemaste said:

I am not talking about killing on pvp map.

Only this behaviours and what he wrote. But ok. 

You probaly like this.

We don't have censorship of what players can write, unless it's against the rules but there is no rule about "trash talking", that's part of the game process that administration don't get involved in.

3 hours ago, Cruel said:

What you mean about problem with new players? If new player go to pvp map - of course he easy die. Too many maps for lvlups without any problem. But new players always go to pvp maps and then cry....

No. I am not talking about killing anyone.

I am talking about behaviour. 

If someone claims law to spots because they are playing longer then what new player gonna do?

Get discouraged. And then quits.

for now i am waiting for sweet revenge with half server

So just to be clear-

Power Abuse is allowed in any circumstances?

3 hours ago, pridemaste said:

No. I am not talking about killing anyone.

I am talking about behaviour. 

If someone claims law to spots because they are playing longer then what new player gonna do?

Get discouraged. And then quits.

Yes, i understand, that part of players can quit after that. But also part of players quit because of chaos machine, second part because of wind soul, other will left because of the jewel of bless drop too low e.t.c.

And it's okay. But players who didn't quit, will stay here, and continue to play on a really active server. Players who left, will sit somewhere in afk on non-pvp subserver and don't receive any emotions from the game.

3 hours ago, pridemaste said:

what new player gonna do?

Cooperate. Join that guild enemies guild. Kill all of them. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280