Jump to content
MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
lazimi

Kills LImit

Recommended Posts

its so bad role people use it to take spot they come And KS or kill me 

then put 5-7 player in spot 

then he tell me i am wait until you have kill limit 

then he can take the spot easy 

its so bad rule 

 

unknown.png?width=332&height=300

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now after he do 5-6 rounds to spot i max out and he can kill me easly and with 6-7 player X30 time its 180+ time 

when i can kill him 30 time this rule so stuped and not balance you must remove the kill limit or max him to 1k kills or something like that not 30!!!!!

 

@Arturs

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this strange rule exists to solve unstopable killing. Coz you need to use pkclear which has CD.

But no one prevent you from doing this every CD of pkclear. So problem solved partially. Killer has low penalties of doing his fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nosilence said:

I think this strange rule exists to solve unstopable killing. Coz you need to use pkclear which has CD.

But no one prevent you from doing this every CD of pkclear. So problem solved partially. Killer has low penalties of doing his fun.

lol when you max out to 30 and you can clear only after 15 min tis broken also its cost a lot zen someting like 300-400KK 

and like i say he use this a lot player to take the spot he do it because this rule he know i cant kill him every time he come with 6-7 charters its rule are need to remove 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might seem strange to you because you haven't been around before and you don't know why this system was implemented.

Like nosilence already said, this was made to prevent people from killing everyone everywhere 24/7. We had this situation on previous server where some people were killing everyone and not like usual (it is pvp server and pvp is okay but not like that where new players can't even afk for 5 minutes). Imagine you just started playing, how would you feel if people were running around killing everyone all the time, that you couldn't leave losttower (or any non-pvp map) because you would get instantly killed.

It might seem that it takes a lot of zen to /pkclear but that's because server is fresh, afterwards it will be nothing and even 1kkk won't make any difference to you or anyone.

You have to understand that there is no one side of a story, you have to see every aspect (or at least more than one) of it. I get that you are angry because someone is trying to get your spot but it is how it is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Clazimi, this is a game , a person can feel free to kill as much as he or she wants, 

this rule is a nonsense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, davud133 said:

I agree with Clazimi, this is a game , a person can feel free to kill as much as he or she wants, 

this rule is a nonsense

The original game doesn't have any /pkclear command. It's an IGCN feature, which was added mostly for x999999 servers. 

In original game design, you can remove your murder penalty only after killing monsters. So /pkclear cooldown is a good alternative. 
Also on Antares CD already have been reducing till 45, also as /pkclear price. 

But if there isn't a big problem with PK on the server now, i can increase the limit a little bit. 


81b49a08a5c035c846a665a08f13ad96.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Beasty said:

It might seem strange to you because you haven't been around before and you don't know why this system was implemented.

Like nosilence already said, this was made to prevent people from killing everyone everywhere 24/7. We had this situation on previous server where some people were killing everyone and not like usual (it is pvp server and pvp is okay but not like that where new players can't even afk for 5 minutes). Imagine you just started playing, how would you feel if people were running around killing everyone all the time, that you couldn't leave losttower (or any non-pvp map) because you would get instantly killed.

It might seem that it takes a lot of zen to /pkclear but that's because server is fresh, afterwards it will be nothing and even 1kkk won't make any difference to you or anyone.

You have to understand that there is no one side of a story, you have to see every aspect (or at least more than one) of it. I get that you are angry because someone is trying to get your spot but it is how it is.

its not about angry he take the spot its about i cant defend on my spot 

its the problem he use the rule to steal spots 

its not i cant defend my spot the problem he come 6-7 players with DL he summon all the 5 party member

then you can count 30/5 its 6 fk time and i max out ? 

then he can come and kill me more them 180 time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.6c5f143284f93469faf6c95d62aa55f1.png

 

 

he soon bring more players and all of the charters its him 

then he or just kill me with 1 and i cant respone i on max kills  

 

image.png.30e6012b80f3338c2dc0f00145b3a515.png

 

and he use every time another charter if you allow 3 players pls pc so allow 200Kills per character

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and if have some iduits are KIlls all map all the time so limit them not all server 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just remove the pkclear ^^ let's see what that does to the killers 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pk is the best part of this game so i dont get why you would restrict it. just my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rule was made because one specific player would go to every map and kill every single person, legit "cleaning" maps. Yes the game is PVP by nature and yes its a feature of the game, but its also really trash to be a low-level, low-reset person and not be able to level up at all to fight back because the dude with full resets and gear keeps killing you all time.

As Beasty said, it won't take long before u won't even care about the zen penalty of pkclear, nor will you care about the cooldown it has, just hang in there ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, kreizedkmk said:

The rule was made because one specific player would go to every map and kill every single person, legit "cleaning" maps. Yes the game is PVP by nature and yes its a feature of the game, but its also really trash to be a low-level, low-reset person and not be able to level up at all to fight back because the dude with full resets and gear keeps killing you all time.

As Beasty said, it won't take long before u won't even care about the zen penalty of pkclear, nor will you care about the cooldown it has, just hang in there ^^

again its not the zen or Time of be PK problem its the limit!!!!!

30 or 45 its nothing to server with 1k character online the limit need rise  in a lot its not meda with 100 online 

its be at least 400 500 killing limit no less 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OR the best solution can be its open NON PVP SERVER and give benfits like 30% drop  20+% exp  and ml exp in pvp server and down the limit of killing totally who not want kill and get less exp go to non pvp channel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, lazimi said:

again its not the zen or Time of be PK problem its the limit!!!!!

30 or 45 its nothing to server with 1k character online the limit need rise  in a lot its not meda with 100 online 

its be at least 400 500 killing limit no less 

Medea actually had almost twice as much players at one point, just so you know.

25 minutes ago, lazimi said:

OR the best solution can be its open NON PVP SERVER and give benfits like 30% drop  20+% exp  and ml exp in pvp server and down the limit of killing totally who not want kill and get less exp go to non pvp channel 

  There won't be a non-pvp server here (also was discussed before) that will just kill the activity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beasty said:

Medea actually had almost twice as much players at one point, just so you know.

  There won't be a non-pvp server here (also was discussed before) that will just kill the activity.

agree its can kill the activity of the pvp server yes have chance but its not for sure 

but you must do something with pk it cant be left like now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
let's remove the command / pkclear let the red match with capturing and not affect everyone's spot and keel :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've made poll on the website. Just sign-in a vote

4db7aedfc58a054bfc0b1388ec8aa782.png

  • Love 1

81b49a08a5c035c846a665a08f13ad96.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...