MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
sraluch

Wind Soul is broken

Hi

Wind Soul (DL Ruud skill ) does very low DMG in my opinion is broken for exaple Fire Burst hits 6k per tick and kill mobs 10 times quicker then Wind Soul 500 DMG per tick.

Can someone look in to it?

Thx.

Looks like i choose wrong topic ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello.

It's because Wind Soul has x3 damage per tick, different formula, and a majestic skill version. In total DPS Wind soul will be MUCH better.ย 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

44 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Hello.

It's because Wind Soul has x3 damage per tick, different formula, and a majestic skill version. In total DPS Wind soul will be MUCH better.ย 

ok so till max we have to use other skills becouse wind soul is totaly garbage ? Well then this server its not for me (no love for DL ) you think im gona go all the way with fire burst ? Good Luck with that .

When we gona farm bosses imagine that BK gona kill boss on few combos DL gona attack for 20minuts with fire burst till other player come and kill boss take yours stuff and leave .

Yep well done server!!!GoodBye!!!

ย 

31 minutes ago, sraluch said:

ok so till max we have to use other skills becouse wind soul is totaly garbage ? Well then this server its not for me (no love for DL ) you think im gona go all the way with fire burst ? Good Luck with that .

When we gona farm bosses imagine that BK gona kill boss on few combos DL gona attack for 20minuts with fire burst till other player come and kill boss take yours stuff and leave .

Yep well done server!!!GoodBye!!!

ย 

there is other skills

1 minute ago, Peerkons said:

there is other skills

NVM i already give away my items ,jewels and money and going to unistal .

Have fun .