MUX Legend Community
NoSilence

PvP system

Hello.

1. How about to increase pkclear command to 1kkk? 20kk is nothing nowadays, it makes no sense of the killing limit. The price is cheap. But CD has to be lower. Maybe 10-30 minutes.

2. 20% to move Devias on dying in RCI - interesting thing. I suggest you to make it works on all maps. Maybe more dynamic, for example, atlans -> noria, DD -> lorencia

3. Is that possible to make PvP mode? While you enter this mode you don't need to hold Ctrl. All become attackable targets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

This is part of the game, just change it back from old version like no more cd of command pkclear are much more fun, and like i said, this game is so boring now, nothing to do lol.

1. This is ridiculous, 1kkk per kill would be insane. Are you even going to guild events when you get 20+ kills, that would be 20kkk for pkclear? 😄 I think you're missing something, it's not only about "killing afk players", this game is not all about being afk and being killed on the spots. The limit was implemented to help against killing everyone and everywhere all the time not against pvping on events.

2. This is not fun in any way, once again when you are pvping guild against guild imagine teleporting to devias after death, how is that fun, I don't get it, you can't teleport back so you die once and there is a chance that you are done fighting, that's no pvp in my opinion.

3. You can do this when making hostility between guilds (I'm not sure if you have to hold ctrl or not but you don't get pk level). But I don't think that it's even technically possible on the server side to make something like PvP mode which you can toggle and not hold ctrl key (maybe I'm wrong).

• Like 1

3 часа назад, nosilence сказал:

Hello.

1. How about to increase pkclear command to 1kkk? 20kk is nothing nowadays, it makes no sense of the killing limit. The price is cheap. But CD has to be lower. Maybe 10-30 minutes.

2. 20% to move Devias on dying in RCI - interesting thing. I suggest you to make it works on all maps. Maybe more dynamic, for example, atlans -> noria, DD -> lorencia

3. Is that possible to make PvP mode? While you enter this mode you don't need to hold Ctrl. All become attackable targets.

1. Zen will be always in value, because of TOCA, Elemental system e.t.c. Big prices of PK clear will be just a bigger problem to other players.
About limit. Well, i think, the limit time can be decreased, since there no problems with senseless PK. But about this need to think. 

2. I added it just like test feature to the new map. It's just one of the steps, to prevent players to erase all maps without any reason. 

3. No. This can be worked in the Gens system, but i don't have any idea, how this system can be balanced. 

2 часа назад, DoomDay сказал:

This is part of the game, just change it back from old version like no more cd of command pkclear are much more fun, and like i said, this game is so boring now, nothing to do lol.

That part of the game was killing monsters to erase your murders. /pkclear command is an additional plugin. 😉

So, if you're bored, you just going and killing everyone? That's why we need this limit. 

Nothing to do? Seems like you complete all quests, you have tier8 set+3-4 options, your weapons are from muxlegend box, and all items are already +15, and your guild are castle owners?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, arturs said:

1. zen will be always in value, because of toca, elemental system e.t.c. big prices of pk clear will be just a bigger problem to other players.
about limit. well, i think, the limit time can be decreased, since there no problems with senseless pk. but about this need to think. 

2. i added it just like test feature to the new map. it's just one of the steps, to prevent players to erase all maps without any reason. 

3. no. this can be worked in the gens system, but i don't have any idea, how this system can be balanced. 

that part of the game was killing monsters to erase your murders. /pkclear command is an additional plugin. 😉

so, if you're bored, you just going and killing everyone? that's why we need this limit. 

nothing to do? seems like you complete all quests, you have tier8 set+3-4 options, your weapons are from muxlegend box, and all items are already +15, and your guild are castle owners?

lol pk is always a part of every sever MUX Legend, if you don't want to get pk, just spend your time, your money to get stronger and fight back, and i wonder why this sever when start have so much fun and now the player online just a half, how many pro rune wizard here? how many pro elf here? what about rage fighter player? just check ranking and we all know that.

yeah, ofcourse i do, because no more active player with this sever ( 1player can play 5acc, 10acc with fake sever system), so if you see 600 player online, just like 1xx player on sever, and just afk for zen.

no i just finish full quest in old quest, and i'm ok with my full set tier 7 2-3 op+15, why i need muxlengend weapon when i have be sh+15 fo, this weapon give me x10 dame? i dont think so :d, and yeah, my guild are castle owers so many time, and this is so nomarl, nothing big for talk here

7 часов назад, Beasty сказал:

1. This is ridiculous, 1kkk per kill would be insane. Are you even going to guild events when you get 20+ kills, that would be 20kkk for pkclear? 😄 I think you're missing something, it's not only about "killing afk players", this game is not all about being afk and being killed on the spots. The limit was implemented to help against killing everyone and everywhere all the time not against pvping on events.

2. This is not fun in any way, once again when you are pvping guild against guild imagine teleporting to devias after death, how is that fun, I don't get it, you can't teleport back so you die once and there is a chance that you are done fighting, that's no pvp in my opinion.

3. You can do this when making hostility between guilds (I'm not sure if you have to hold ctrl or not but you don't get pk level). But I don't think that it's even technically possible on the server side to make something like PvP mode which you can toggle and not hold ctrl key (maybe I'm wrong).

1. Oh, just 1kkk, no per player.

2. You right, that's anti pvp thing. Maybe lower %

3. I think things like this is fully client side

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral