MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[19.05.2021] - New options and quests

Is +13 items are good enough?
​As you know, increasing the level of the item after +13 mostly doesn't give you many advantages. To make stimulate to keep moving forward, we've added new special options, which appear automatically on all excellent +13,+14, and +15 items.
In the future, we can also add this kind of option to the ancient/socket items, wings, and any other items. Would be great to hear your suggestions about this.
More about this system you can read here.

Fixed some minor problems.
Elemental TOCA was added to the in-game Moss zen lottery. 
The problem with the character stuck was finally resolved.
Fixed defensive bonus on excellent items, which didn't work in several scenarios.

Added final 25 quests of the quest system. The last 5 quests will the real challenge for the best players of the server, especially the #300 - Asteroth. Who will be the first player, who closes all 300 quests? The first player who will do that will receive an exclusive prize. This act of bravery won't forget any future players. 

Balance. DL attack speed was reduced to 300. Now need 130 agility to receive 1 attack speed. 
All the other changes weren't so big. Some skills receive a little bit more power. Some classes in PVP receive/decrease attack power by a few %.

Please run the launcher to receive an auto-update. If you have a problem with the launcher, you can download our patch here

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hello ,after the update i have this problem no text anywhere even in the log in window, also the squares over the players,i updated the launcher, also tried the patch manually , same thing,in this case is unplayable

Screen(05_19-01_13)-0000.jpg

Hello. Try to close the game, and install ARIALUNI font from folder. 

15 часов назад, nakuru2 сказал:

i did , nothing happened 😕

Honestly, i don't have any ideas, why this can happens. In this update, no files that can corrupt anything.
Try to reinstall the client. I will ask developers, why this can happens. 

2 hours ago, nakuru2 said:

i updated my video card driver and the problem is gone ^^

Thanks for information, maybe someone will have something like this in the future, we will know how to deal with it (unless there could be different reasons as well) 🙂

Admin from other server say
i have reports for this, time to time on some weird gpu cards "

So i can confirm, that this problem isn't from the server or client side.