MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Untold

Disappointed

Congratulation on making Rage fighter strong...However, you guys only listen to peoples who complain about how strong slayer is but ya forgot about rage fighter took over everything in the game. so disappointing.

1. Took out Slayer half damage....are you guys serious? what about Rage Fighter?.

2. Are you guys suppose to go in the game and test it out to see what's happening inside the game. This is the first MU in my life that Admin or GM doesn't even care to test out the games lol.

3. So many broken skills in the game and ya don't even know...But you guys only listen to peoples who post in the forum that's so lame.

4. no one even cares to report how strong Ragefighter is now...even half reset bellow some who reset higher.

5. I noticed peoples are leaving the games more and more.

SO DISAPPOINTING!!!!

You have absolutely wrong information about all, what you have written. We have not only forum, but also discord and facebook page, where we received a lot of information. 

Tomorrow will be updates, when many things will be fixed, some improvements and first step, to make great balance. You have disappointed to quick. :classic_mellow:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Thanks Artur for working on server! Thanks for fixing things! And thanks for slayer nerf, as DK i can say that its was too way broken, no fun to die out of screen :classic_laugh: i wish u do something with dk dmg in pve too..

• Love 1

644105d04752.gif

4 hours ago, PhenomenaL^^ said:

Thanks Artur for working on server! Thanks for fixing things! And thanks for slayer nerf, as DK i can say that its was too way broken, no fun to die out of screen :classic_laugh: i wish u do something with dk dmg in pve too..

+1 to that dk pvm damage sux.

15 hours ago, Arturs Vesna said:

You have absolutely wrong information about all, what you have written. We have not only forum, but also discord and facebook page, where we received a lot of information. 

Tomorrow will be updates, when many things will be fixed, some improvements and first step, to make great balance. You have disappointed to quick. :classic_mellow:

we want you back on bless xD

• Love 1

Well slayer damage was way too op. Why do you think so many were playing it? Now that it is normal choose a class that you like to play not one that is broken. You are a slayer so your opinion doesnt count regarding the slayer issue 🙂

Problem is not in Slayer, Dk or any other class. Problem is when one class have much more damage, then other.

Example, Slayer have 500k damage, Rf have 250k damage, and Sm have 50k dmg. What should we do? Okay, we can not touch Slayer with his 500k damage. We can just make SM damage 10x more stronger, and RF damage x2 more stronger. In this case all classes will be happy. :classic_laugh:

But this will be 1 hit PVE. So most better option will be - Slayer nerf till 250k. Sm up till 250k. And don't touch RF. 

Of course, this is utopia and unreal to make that, but we will try our best to make this way.

4 hours ago, Weissmann said:

we want you back on bless xD

:classic_love:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

What about BK pvm damage? I have seen RF killing monsters in kubera mine in almost one hit and here i am struggling to hit at least 100k or lucky double damage to kill it or else it takes 5 seconds. SUM has similar damage to RF killing in 1-2 hits.

I think for such season the best balance would be on non res server. Also big dmg numbers are annoying and most part of talents are  useless at 20+k stats.