MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Guild Quests

Guild buff should be fixed and all members should get it (if you had at least 1 star guild quest done last week), make a switch character to receive it.

i have this icon that i have this buff but i didn't get hp. I have 27,5 hp from master/majestic tree + 1k vit and i have 32k hp so it didn't work

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

image.png.656ff1bab1dca3178671922952c8324f.png

Amount has to be adjusted again 😛

haha. BUG. cant kill 50000 rabbit / 7 days 😄 .  Plz tell admin fix it, bro. 

6 hours ago, RNSX said:

haha. BUG. cant kill 50000 rabbit / 7 days 😄 .  Plz tell admin fix it, bro. 

Yeah it will be fixed 🙂

so this rabbits are strange rabbits? or Golden rabbits?

I have a problem with MuX Shield. I can't put her in the depot or in my inventory

3 hours ago, tibbu said:

It's regular (golden) rabbits which are on Lorencia, Noria, Devias and Elbeland.

2 hours ago, papcio said:

I have a problem with MuX Shield. I can't put her in the depot or in my inventory

Check if you have enough space because it sometimes requires 3x2 space not 2x2 as it is displayed. For example Spectral Barrier, it requires to have 3x2 space (2 extra space under the shield).

4 hours ago, tibbu said:

Like Beasty said, it's regular rabbits + Strange rabbits from invasion. (special gold rabbits from LOT won't count)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hello,

I noticed that the guild quest on Dune is again Gold Rush - second week in a row.

Is this a normal situation or is it a bug?

(Thinking of hunting hundreds of those things again makes my head hurt 🙂 )

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, sh1n1 said:

Hello,

I noticed that the guild quest on Dune is again Gold Rush - second week in a row.

Is this a normal situation or is it a bug?

(Thinking of hunting hundreds of those things again makes my head hurt 🙂 )

Thanks!

Hi, it's probably because of the "random", wait for tomorrow maybe Arturs changes it to something different.

Yes, the guild quest task is the same for all servers, and the gold rush was the last quest on the list. But this week it's started again, and randomly choose this one. 
We will soon plan to add new quests and will add an extra check, so this situation won't be again. 

New

Note: To prevent malicious use of using fake guilds, was added new requirement - only characters with 1 reset will receive awards. Points from characters with 0 resets won't count to the guild.

В 13.05.2021 в 15:05, Arturs сказал:
Rewards:

After the end of the current season, the guild members who participated in the quests receive rewards. To receive the reward, a player needs to do at least 3% of the total requirement for the quest. For example, if the task is to kill 5000 monsters, the player needs to kill at least 150, or else he does not qualify for the reward(guild buff receive all players, if guild reached at least 1 star). The rewards for completing Guild Quests are divided into levels depending on the overall progress of the guild at the end of the season. Rewards are given out depending on what level of the quest the guild has completed.

Hi.From 06/27/2022 to 07/03/2022, the task for the guild was the condition - to kill 325 snakes on the map of Vulcanus.
According to the above rule to receive prizes in the form of items and ruud, the player needs to have more than 1 res and kill 3% of 325 snakes, which is 9.75 pieces. In simple words, 10 pieces.
It so happened that I killed 11 pieces, and I was sure that this was enough, but I did not receive the prize.
Question: What is the minimum amount needed in this case to receive a reward?
I ask you to change the description of the rule for obtaining an award, if there are still inaccuracies.
And I also hope to get a prize for last week. 10k ruud I think I deserve it 🙂
Sincerely, XAXYH.
Guild: Drakkar

Go to your character on website and move mouse on stars, on previous guild quest you should kill 13 snakes, now you must collect 5k arena points

10 минут назад, gniewny1pl сказал:

Go to your character on website and move mouse on stars, on previous guild quest you should kill 13 snakes, now you must collect 5k arena points

Why is the required amount 13 and not 10.
According to rule 10, it was already enough.
It's not about a new job...