MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Guild Quests

Guild Quests

Every week all existing guilds receive special quests on the web. The quests are selected randomly and are the same for all the guilds on the server. The quests need to be completed by the end of the week. The quests can be very different: from killing regular monsters and bosses to winning different events or doing certain quests. All in all these guild quests are like mini achievements but are done by the whole guild in a certain period of time. There are 12 active quests on rotation right now.

It can look like this: all the guilds on the server are hunting for gold monsters, the next week they all are going to Devil Square, the next – hunting for gold rabbits, or farming monsters in Kalima etc.

Ending every Sunday at 23:00 and new one starts after 30 minutes - in 23:30. On this day, the players receive a reward for the previous season and new quests for the next season.

Rewards:

After the end of the current season, the guild members who participated in the quests receive rewards. To receive the reward, a player needs to do at least 3% of the total requirement for the quest. For example, if the task is to kill 5000 monsters, the player needs to kill at least 150, or else he does not qualify for the reward(guild buff receive all players, if guild reached at least 1 star). The rewards for completing Guild Quests are divided into levels depending on the overall progress of the guild at the end of the season. Rewards are given out depending on what level of the quest the guild has completed.

Level Guild buff RUUD Items Rewards for all members GM AGM BM
1 1% DMG /
1% Absorb
2000 2x 2x items from group 1 14-11-12.gif 14-11-11.gif 14-11-10.gif
2 2% DMG /
2% Absorb
4000 3x 1x items from group 2, x2 items from group 1-2 14-55.gif 14-11-12.gif 14-11-11.gif
3 3% DMG /
3% Absorb
6000 3x 1x items from group 3, x2 items from group 1-3 14-56.gif 14-55.gif 14-11-12.gif
4 4% DMG /
4% Absorb
8000 4x 1x items from group 4, x3 items from group 1-4 14-57.gif 14-56.gif 14-55.gif
5 5% DMG /
5% Absorb
10000 5x 1x items from group 5, x4 items from group 1-5 MUX Legend box Purple Chaos box Red Chaos box

Spoiler

DW - Sphinx, Legendary, Eclipse, Grand soul, Dark soul
DK - Plate, Dragon, Ashcrow, Black Dragon, Great Dragon
ELF - Spirit, Guardian, Iris, Holy spirit, Red spirit
MG - Plate, Atlans, Valiant, Thunder Hawk, Hurricane
DL - Light plate, Adamantine, Dark Steel, Glorious, Dark Master
SUM - Violent wind , Red wing, Ancient, Demonic, Demonic
RF - Plate,  Sacred fire , Sacred fire, Storm zahard, Piercing grove
GL - Gru hill, Princie, Princie , Sate, Sate
RW - Mage Sphinx, Legendary, Mage Sphinx, Mage legendaryMage legendary
SL - Slayer, Dragon, Slayer demonic, Slayer demonicSlayer demonic
GC - Leather gunner, Scale gunner, Ashcrow,  Round gunner, Round gunner
LW - Glimmer, Glimmer, Ray Light, Ray Light, Flash
LM - 
Mage Sphinx, Mage Sphinx, Mage Sphinx, Mage legendaryMage legendary
IK - Plate, Plate, Ashcrow, Ashcrow, Steel Plate

1 Group - tier 3 sets
2 Group - tier 4 sets
3 Group - tier 5 sets
4 Group - tier 6 sets
5 Group - tier 7 sets

All items will have at least 2 excellent options.

The item from tier 8 and can be crafted in our Website Craft System.

The rewards can be received on the website in the My Characters section. The reward items can have Luck and 1-4 excellent options with the same random chance as in the in-game drop.

Depending on which level of the quest the guild has completed, the guilds Guild Buff will increase. At the end of the season, the rewards are given and the Guild Buff is reset.

Note: To prevent malicious use of using fake guilds, was added new requirement - only characters with 1 reset will receive awards. Points from characters with 0 resets won't count to the guild.
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

А где конкретно можно посмотреть квесты ,что бы пройти?*

3 hours ago, geimer111 said:

А где конкретно можно посмотреть квесты ,что бы пройти?*

I don't think they are enabled yet.

Oh, i forgot wrote about that. 
Note: This system will be open, after the first Castle Siege on the Antares server

Hi if the player not has success 3 % kill monster of the guild quest is He/She has revcived The buff guid ? tks

1 час назад, rebeldemon сказал:

Где посмотреть инфо по кв ?

1 час назад, DDager сказал:

Это другие квесты )

появилось 1138658241_.png.0ec0bdc76ca7fdc516c43436172de55a.png

На след неделе только будет ?

2 minutes ago, rebeldemon said:

I guess its too much

изображение.png

Waaaaay too much. Guessing on an average of 20 red dragons per spawn, 12 times a day, 7 days a week = .........1,000 red dragons.... Literally no way in hell this quest could be completed, even by the most populated guilds....

Maybe is bugged or maybe is take a while to register, I kill 4 golden goblin & 1 golden budge dragon, but say only 2 golden mob killed?

Untitledfdsf.png

On 7/5/2021 at 3:51 PM, 7412581 said:

I believe that website only refresh every 30 min. At xx:03 and xx:33

Yes, it's refreshes each 30 minutes.

3 minutes ago, xomnhalaa4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  1. image.png.190108ac31290b79378035c23c33a4cb.pngCác bác sĩ cho biết thêm:

i think it's too much

Unfortunately this week's quest doesn't work as it should be working, it doesn't add evomun levels together it just takes the highest level of each player just like evomun ranking, it shouldn't be like that, I already messaged Lege Artis about this so that he can let the developers know about this, maybe it will be fixed quickly maybe not, can't say for sure 😞

• Love 1

13 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

Unfortunately this week's quest doesn't work as it should be working, it doesn't add evomun levels together it just takes the highest level of each player just like evomun ranking, it shouldn't be like that, I already messaged Lege Artis about this so that he can let the developers know about this, maybe it will be fixed quickly maybe not, can't say for sure 😞

maybe change qwest? like red dragons last week

1 hour ago, xomnhalaa4 said:

if add into, it still too many 50000/~20= 2500

and 2500 scroll x 5000 arena point = 12500000 point = 10 box mux legend 😞

It's 10k not 50k, it says 50k but it's 10, another display bug, if it worked like it should it wouldn't be that bad.

1 hour ago, rebeldemon said:

maybe change qwest? like red dragons last week

Only administration can do that, have to wait for Lege Artis

20 minutes ago, gniewny1pl said:

i didn't get guild buff and propably ruud

Did you do the required amount and did you claim the reward on website? Guild buff you should get if your guild had more than 1 star and I think Guild Master has to claim the reward for guild to receive buff (I might be wrong but it worked like that for us, when I claimed the reward we got the buff maybe just timing but worth a try). Or something just isn't working, also a possibility.