MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nephilim

Reset limit higher

It would be a great idea to be able to reset more than 215 times. Here's why. Maintaining the current limit does not work well for classes that require more then one stat for the damage because they will have to choose to either lose a lot dmg in favor of surivability or vice versa. There are plenty classes that take advantage of this that only require to max 3 stats and this ends up  in a big unbalance.

28 minutes ago, gamerul1 said:

It would be a great idea to be able to reset more than 215 times. Here's why. Maintaining the current limit does not work well for classes that require more then one stat for the damage because they will have to choose to either lose a lot dmg in favor of surivability or vice versa. There are plenty classes that take advantage of this that only require to max 3 stats and this ends up  in a big unbalance.

As I know, with quests you can have full stats.

~4270 points for all quests

107500 points from 215 rr

2600 point from level

Yea only missing 16698 points from that full stats.

Yes, for classes that need more than one stat its not cool, but more points will make classes like SM ( lower dmg now for me) even weaker.

Less points doesnt fix it either. You will either be forced to be a buff bot and useless in pvp or full dmg with 0 defense which is not good.

1 hour ago, gamerul1 said:

~4270 points for all quests

107500 points from 215 rr

2600 point from level

Yea only missing 16698 points from that full stats.

My bad from 215 rr its 86000 points for normal classes

so missing 38198 points from that full stats.

DL has command stats also, where his only buff is Critical dmg and as far i know its calculated from cmd, which is impossible to get decent at 215 res... open full stats but make it more difficult.. eg. 1 bon + zen = 1 res after 215..

• Like 1

Max stats = every players is the same. Make and find your own best build of stats.
+ in quest system will be much more quests and points, around 15k-20k 

About classes, who don't need all max stats for best damage, their dmg in pvp just will be reduced and we will find balance of that.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 hours ago, Arturs Vesna said:

Max stats = every players is the same. Make and find your own best build of stats.

About classes, who don't need all max stats for best damage, their dmg in pvp just will be reduced and we will find balance of that.

This is pretty obvious.... if this will be 15k points short this will be cut off vitality. theres no other possible setup

On 4/23/2020 at 5:22 PM, gortomas said:

This is pretty obvious.... if this will be 15k points short this will be cut off vitality. theres no other possible setup

*Laughs in full vitality and energy bk 1 hitting SMs*

• Haha 1

I am totally agree all classes to have the real full stats of each one by 32767 bcoz as its mentioned earlier this hurts all short range also called melle classes in dmg department and right now evryone is going for defence since noone likes to be oneshotted. MG GL RF BK need all of their stats at max on reset server otherwise they are just walking dummy`s and only be able to kill from reflect on the items no other way. I rly hope limits for resets will be more verry soon so melle classes can acctualy play pvp normaly

On 4/23/2020 at 1:19 PM, Arturs Vesna said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280