MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
rainashe

Can't login into my character after going into certain area in Elbeland

Hi admin, while i am doing my quest hunting  werewolf in Elbeland (76 x 83), half way through hunting my client crash. Now i could not login into my character anymore, it will just keep crashing the client. i create a new character and it work fine in logging into the game. I also tried using the teleport service in the web to teleport my character to other map, however it keep telling me to fill in all the field when i already fill in all the field. i don't want to start from scratch after having some resets in the character.  Could you help at least teleport my character out to any other map? i think that map area is bug.

Server : Medea (100x)

Character Name : Charlotte

After the server keep disconnecting and connected, i could login into my character back,it has the quest auto completed and teleported to other map. It is solve now.

Having the same issue since 6pm yesterday and has not fixxed itself for me yet. ign: Kouts Server: Medea. I wrote in bug-reports on Discord but have not received any help yet.

same problem here, while questing at werevolves in elbeland i got kicked out of game and couldnt login since, and since the teleport service requires all fields to be filled (whatever that means) i`m stuck there

There was a bug, I've fixed it on Friday. But there is still some chance, that players can receive it.

It can happen only after killing 5 monster types (mostly from Embeland - Werewolfs, cursed lich, and totem golem) and in very rare cases in LT (cursed mage, devil).
This bug can be fixed with a script in the database, but the character must be offline. 

Try to connect now.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hi Admin, I also got the same bug, when doing quest to kill werewolfs, game crashed and unable to log in character

8 минут назад, rollpanda сказал:

Hi Admin, I also got the same bug, when doing quest to kill werewolfs, game crashed and unable to log in character

fixed

Hello i have this problem. Please fix...

Server: Medea 

char: kolyanez

9 минут назад, kolyanez сказал:

Hello i have this problem. Please fix...

Server: Medea 

char: kolyanez

Fixed