MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ozijs2

Slyther

1. My nickname: Ulqiuorra
2. Game server: Medea - S1
3. Which rule clause was violated:  Humiliation of players and the use of obscene language. 4.3
4. Nickname of offender: SlytherScreen(04_27-22_34)-0001.jpg.a8ef7897f3db6053a01c79b7afd76719.jpgScreen(04_27-22_38)-0003.jpg.177d41b9545b019f1700dbe9599488fa.jpg

Screenshots taken out of context : player Ulquiorra excessively killing people who are trying to exp in LegendsArena. Excuse mua but whenever any noob is exping - Ulquiorra, Steryd, SympLE or any other high rr player is just PK us in Arena.
I vote Ulquiorra, SympLE and SterydKr out of the game for at least 2 weeks. Let's vote community. Let us vote.

P.S: You want to ban me? No problem there's much more MU servers on the web. Do you want to loose players ? Ban me then. IDC. Hail to idiots like Ulqiuorra, SympLE and others ... just great policy. Have fun kiddo... you'e gonna suffer from this ... a lot.

11 minutes ago, borgir said:

Screenshots taken out of context : player Ulquiorra excessively killing people who are trying to exp in LegendsArena. Excuse mua but whenever any noob is exping - Ulquiorra, Steryd, SympLE or any other high rr player is just PK us in Arena.
I vote Ulquiorra, SympLE and SterydKr out of the game for at least 2 weeks. Let's vote community. Let us vote.

P.S: You want to ban me? No problem there's much more MU servers on the web. Do you want to loose players ? Ban me then. IDC. Hail to idiots like Ulqiuorra, SympLE and others ... just great policy. Have fun kiddo... you'e gonna suffer from this ... a lot.

Seems you can't handle pvp server, if you want pve try different map not the most popular map... Rules are there for a reason. Btw, 4.3. is not game ban.

seems that some maps are non-pvp and some are pvp - just as admin decide if LegendsArena which is common to everyone is PVP or NON-PVP that would make a big step forward to this server. Just a thought - consider adding non pvp LA to the server then. You'll be amazed how many players will enjoy it without PK freaks.

I mean difference between S1 and S2 - make LA belonging to both separately.

LA s1 PVP

LA s2 non PVP

EDIT: Seems you can't handle pvp server, if you want pve try different map not the most popular map... Rules are there for a reason. Btw, 4.3. is not game ban.

Seems i really don't need to play on Your server. I just want to. Well ... i wanted to ... not really anymore. Thanks and have fun with more and more troublemakers. Cya.