MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
crmax

How to bypass multiple-client restriction on S6 EP.3?

Hello, hope you dont mind me asking here for help regarding MU problem not connected to MUX Legend server. How do I bypass the dual client restriction on one server I'm playing on? It's running Season 6 ep.3 and I wasnt able to even launch new client in Sandboxie or any other sandbox software. I managed to launch second launcher using VMProtect Ultimate software, but when I tried launching the game, I got some general error. It must be protected by some kind of MuGuard or something, for sure, but this has to be bypass-able somehow, cmon.

I would provide a main.exe version if I knew how to find it, maybe guide me if thats needed.

Please believe me, I spent last two days very properly googling, going thru many forum threads and videos, to no result, before coming asking on a forum. Closest I got was this thread, but I cant use that for my case, maybe thats a clue, can someone help me utilize it?

Thank you for any helpful reply! 

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, Im prob gonna try more VMs, but I read somewhere that this protection is specially made against sandboxes and VMs, so. But I will also be trying "Windows XP Mode" which is basically build on VM too, but we will see.

Hello. That server using IGCN files or not? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Hello. That server using IGCN files or not? 

Yes, I believe it runs on official IGCN files.

IGCN (at least of the new season) using HWID limits. But also have the option to "block virtual machine". I don't explore it too much, but this setting is working from clientside. 

But to open this file, you need to know the encrypted password. If you don't know it (i think this is your case) you can create your own file, but you need to know... exact IP and port of the server. If you will be super lucky, and this server using a default port and don't use any anti-ddos security system, you have a chance to create this file by your own.

2 minutes ago, Arturs said:

IGCN (at least of the new season) using HWID limits. But also have the option to "block virtual machine". I don't explore it too much, but this setting is working from clientside. 

But to open this file, you need to know the encrypted password. If you don't know it (i think this is your case) you can create your own file, but you need to know... exact IP and port of the server. If you will be super lucky, and this server using a default port and don't use any anti-ddos security system, you have a chance to create this file by your own.

Sounds like I have no chance, huh? 

7 минут назад, crmax сказал:

Sounds like I have no chance, huh? 

Maybe i can help you, i've have some sport interest right now 😅

PM