MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
NoSilence

Market

1. Its always take some time to calc zeros. It may be splite by spaces or commas. Or like 11,6kkk

1306697389_.png.983272708902360d528467790d547be1.png

2. An opportunity to sell items for 1-4 bonuses. Tax is still 1 bonus.

3. Zero resets - zero trading slots on the market. Slots gain from resets.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

41 minutes ago, nosilence said:

1. Its always take some time to calc zeros. It may be splite by spaces or commas. Or like 11,6kkk

1306697389_.png.983272708902360d528467790d547be1.png

2. An opportunity to sell items for 1-4 bonuses. Tax is still 1 bonus.

3. Zero resets - zero trading slots on the market. Slots gain from resets.

1. yeah it could show as 100.000.000 

2. this is pointless if they are so cheap you can sell them for zen and u have 5slots for that

3.this admins can think about

In my opinion this system is already quite good.

1. After you put it for sale it will show each 3 0's as k, when you put it up for sale it's not that hard to count how many 0's you have pressed but I think format could be changed if it was required.

2. If the item is so bad that it costs lower than 5 bonuses who would even need it? In this case market would be flooded with bad items nobody needs, check market and see how many items that nobody needs are already being sold for the lowest price and imagine if you would be able to sell for 1 bonus. Like Karupapa already said, you can sell items for zen and there is more chance that somebody will actually buy the item.

3. Slots can only be bought for bonuses and this is good, why? This would also flood the market with way too many items, if you are selling items and a lot of items on daily basis I don't think 80 bonuses for 5 extra slots is that much. If it would be based on resets then after a while everyone would have the maximum slots, what's the point? That would only make it harder for newbies to start selling stuff. Only good thing I see where new accounts would have 0 slots is that people make new accounts just to not buy extra 5 slots for bonuses.

Agreed on 

1. 100,000,000 format will be alot more better, current format i've always need to double sometime triple check the zeroes to be sure XD

TheFattyBoi Gaming Banner.jpg

Agree with first. About second and third i've agree with Beasty

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 часа назад, Beasty сказал:

3. Slots can only be bought for bonuses and this is good, why? This would also flood the market with way too many items, if you are selling items and a lot of items on daily basis I don't think 80 bonuses for 5 extra slots is that much. If it would be based on resets then after a while everyone would have the maximum slots, what's the point? That would only make it harder for newbies to start selling stuff. Only good thing I see where new accounts would have 0 slots is that people make new accounts just to not buy extra 5 slots for bonuses.

I see characters with zero resets selling items from "bank" accounts. They dont buy additional slots. They just creating new accounts.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

When u look on the market it doesn't show the true options. On market it shows 135~139 attack power, bought and here is the result))) it is +9 even haha)) 

image.png.eabf7896f669091a64762090491ac560.pngimage.png.d6a9e12ba83e4fe63fb82029d36134d5.png