MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
sani5

bug

Swamp of Calmnes has bug in the Basic Monsters portal. Can you solve this problem?

Oh, that is with every portal in-game, if you click right on the portal from very far away it will most likely freeze the game client, try entering portals by not clicking on them from far away, try going closer to them and only then click on them, then there will be no issue.

It's freezing al the time or from time to time?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 minutes ago, Arturs said:

It's freezing al the time or from time to time?

All the time if you press on the portal from far away, here is what I mean:

If you click on the portal while standing right next to it, it never freezes and there is no issue.

And this is the same with every portal in the game, not only this one.

yeah, that's what i'm talking about. So, why is this happening?

44 minutes ago, sani5 said:

yeah, that's what i'm talking about. So, why is this happening?

No idea why this is happening but it's the same for everyone and with every portal. So you should enter portals not clicking on them from far away, this was an issue for me as well because sometimes I automatically click on the portal while not being close to it. I doubt that this is a server issue though.

I have a Rune Wizard with a Excelent Soul Rune Mace +12 with 5 option, including "Increase Ececelent dmg chance", but i think dont work this option, because i dont see exc dmg on mobs...not even 1 green dmg. Its a bug with this wepon, or something else?

2 minutes ago, rionaxe said:

I have a Rune Wizard with a Excelent Soul Rune Mace +12 with 5 option, including "Increase Ececelent dmg chance", but i think dont work this option, because i dont see exc dmg on mobs...not even 1 green dmg. Its a bug with this wepon, or something else?

Ahh..ok, i found what is it...wepon must be repair....idk why he had Durability 0....sry for this post

7 hours ago, rionaxe said:

Ahh..ok, i found what is it...wepon must be repair....idk why he had Durability 0....sry for this post

Also, if you don't have enough stats for items (for example, after reset) these items won't give you any options

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280