MUX Legend Community
Arturs

actual information about Season 17 test server

1 минуту назад, Arturs сказал:

В каких случаях вам нужен величественный Multishot? 

Перенести bc dl bk mg? Что ты имеешь в виду? 

dl bk mg  he damage is much higher than that of the SM, and with the new settings of the attack speed, I cannot take the BS dressed in BE anc set s BE staff + 15 i wing 3 + 15 from them, despite the fact that they are wearing items + zen and BA wepons +9. how so?

18 минут назад, 1410019 сказал:

dl bk mg  he damage is much higher than that of the SM, and with the new settings of the attack speed, I cannot take the BS dressed in BE anc set s BE staff + 15 i wing 3 + 15 from them, despite the fact that they are wearing items + zen and BA wepons +9. how so?

i've tested PVE, where all classes have the same grade items and about the same build, there wasn't big difference in DPS.

Can you please provide links for all of these characters? (Your and dl,bk,mg)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

STR MG issue

Damage is very low - 65 rr SM, with crappier items has 20% more DPS then full stat STR MG with a lot better gear??
This applies to both PVP and PVE/PVM situations.

Char compared : Slipknot vs Maho

Red Drakan did not spawn 4 hours after it had been killed.

Last killed at 13:30 server time

Update: Drakan still not spawning

5 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

i've tested PVE, where all classes have the same grade items and about the same build, there wasn't big difference in DPS.

Can you please provide links for all of these characters? (Your and dl,bk,mg)

DL for 475 attacks, speed SM 525, but at the same time the damage of DL is 2 times more, I did not write down nicknames, go to the BC.
I go to the BC a lot, what the rating says, and I see how my body kit for 10 + k Bon does not solve because of your settings against the Zen set)) and wepons 4 tier

всем доброго времени суток! вчера сделал 100 сброс на мг и очков поинтов было всего 1900. это что уже сначала начинать?? или что-то пошло не так? заранее спасибо

1 час назад, gesta сказал:

всем доброго времени суток! вчера сделал 100 сброс на мг и очков поинтов было всего 1900. это что уже сначала начинать?? или что-то пошло не так? заранее спасибо

I not really understand, what's happen.

Character nickname? 

18 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

Я не очень понимаю, что случилось.

Псевдоним персонажа? 

KOSSO персонаж MG

pet zen is come back but zen not increase??

В 30.04.2021 в 16:28, excessmana сказал:

STR MG issue

Damage is very low - 65 rr SM, with crappier items has 20% more DPS then full stat STR MG with a lot better gear??
This applies to both PVP and PVE/PVM situations.

Char compared : Slipknot vs Maho

In addition you need to close the distance. While classes like DL just standing and doing aw-aw to you.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

I see that some of them knew that the ruud sets would be cheaper, I improved them before s16 and suddenly the prices dropped it is a pity that this information was not given to everyone but to a few because then I lost a lot of ruud

Cant drop elemental (Fire, Water, etc) symbols. Its was possible on s15.

DPS SM with 525 attack speed and 32767 Energy did so insignificant that now it is not possible to take the gate and statue from DL BC and MG, the same situation is on gold.

image.png

1) Skilltree
2) 6apcyk
3) 03.05
4) Class is Dragon Knight, Skilltree seems cut off, im missing skills ? Also Attackspeed with 20k Agi is the same speed as i would have 2000 Agi .. i can do a Video on it if needed.

Missing some in Protection and Anger .. is that normal tho ?? Maybe more ? idk 😄

image.png.fe6d57c93b207a7d214a2962a39d680d.png

Thats how it should look like no ?  Im hella confused tbh cant remember what else is missing, my Lancer also got a whole Skilltree missing.. haha..

unknown.png

On 5/1/2021 at 11:34 PM, sterydkrd1 said:

I see that some of them knew that the ruud sets would be cheaper, I improved them before s16 and suddenly the prices dropped it is a pity that this information was not given to everyone but to a few because then I lost a lot of ruud

Cry is free

Is that possible to make Fire / Ice Blood non-target like Fire Slash? A pain in the ass that you need to chase everything face by face while actual affected area is 3 times bigger...

By the way Fire Slash cant compete with Blood versions. This skill have additional bonuses like Fire Slash Strengthener and defence redution in Fire Slash Mastery which should make it more valuable versus protected bosses, but damage is hugely low.

• Love 1

7 часов назад, luxrio1 сказал:

1) Skilltree
2) 6apcyk
3) 03.05
4) Class is Dragon Knight, Skilltree seems cut off, im missing skills ? Also Attackspeed with 20k Agi is the same speed as i would have 2000 Agi .. i can do a Video on it if needed.

Missing some in Protection and Anger .. is that normal tho ?? Maybe more ? idk 😄
Thats how it should look like no ?  Im hella confused tbh cant remember what else is missing, my Lancer also got a whole Skilltree missing.. haha..

Yes, about speed i would like to see video

About skill tree - we make some changes + in s16 webzen make some changes about BK, so red part is totally different. 

В 02.05.2021 в 07:54, nosilence сказал:

Cant drop elemental (Fire, Water, etc) symbols. Its was possible on s15.

In next patch will be fixed.

В 01.05.2021 в 18:30, immoss сказал:

pet zen is come back but zen not increase??

this is fixed

16 минут назад, nosilence сказал:

Is that possible to make Fire / Ice Blood non-target like Fire Slash? A pain in the ass that you need to chase everything face by face while actual affected area is 3 times bigger...

No. Almost all classes in the same situation, and i think, this is much better.