MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lege Artis

Vacancy of Prisoner and In-Game Quest Master

Greetings to all players of our server!

Our project is constantly evolving, and now we need a person who will take care of our prison and in-game quests.

If you:
1. Responsible, judicious, know how to sort out any conflict situation
2. Stress-resistant
3. Are familiar with in-game quests
4. Have good English skills, to be able to hold the events, understand and reply to participant's messages
5. Have a will and ability to entertain people
6. Are ready to devote time to carry your duties every day

You are welcome to leave your application and give a try to that role.

Your experience in similar positions (GameMaster, Moderator, etc ..) will be a definite plus.

Just leave:

1. Your Nickname and link to the game character
2. Your Real name
3. Where are you from?
4. Your experience with our project
5. What do you think will make you a good prisoner and quest-master? You can also add whatever you want (such as a previous experience) to add in this point, full creativity welcome here.

Salary in bonuses. Also extra bonuses for forum activity / discord activity / helping the administration.
The deadline for the applications will be 11/04/2021

• Love 1
  • Like 2

hello. here's my profile.

1. nickname   odeccit   odeccit | информация | mux legend season 15 MUX Legend

2. yura

3. i am from ukraine / city odessa

4. i've been on this project for over half a year.

5. good time of day for everyone! i already had experience as a game master on other servers. some time ago in the distant season 3 i had such a good experience. i had exactly the same responsibilities as you're proposing here. but not much more. i know a lot of different quests in the game that you can use here. i think they will be very interesting for the server audience. if you are interested i can tell more about them)) i have "useful" game time 8-12 hours a day every day is why i can follow the gameplay a large amount of time. the overall experience of playing MUX Legend is more than 17 years. i started with the very basics of this world) about myself 27 years, married, no children, there is a cat) i love to play MUX Legend)

i think i can dilute the boring everyday life of players or servess)

• Like 3

1. Your Nickname and link to the game character

OpineL / IGC

2. Your Real name

Nikoloz

3. Where are you from?

Georgia

4. Your experience with our project

Huge, I don't even remember :) 

5. What do you think will make you a good prisoner and quest-master? You can also add whatever you want (such as a previous experience) to add in this point, full creativity welcome here.

I know the rules, gameplay of projects of Muxlegend. Was a big part of this server as a GM of first guild of the first server. Participated in many game changes with @Arturs. At the moment I'm not linked with any guild on the servers, by my opinion this is the most important topic to be fair with everyone :) 

Thanks and good luck to everyone ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Hello. I've made decision to take both players, Xasan4ik on questmaster position only, and OpineL only on Prisoner position. 

I'm hope that new senate members will stay with us for a long time and make our server better. 🙂

Closed.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280