MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
NoSilence

Exp gain

Hello.

How much exp per sec is ok to take 600 level?

What resps with the hightest value?

Does it rise in a party?

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

Hi, I can't really say what is the exp per second you should be receiving for it to be okay exp. But you should try Swamp of Darkness or Scorched Canyon for better master exp. And yes you get more exp if you have party from 3+ people, keep in mind that these people should also be about the same master level as you (not exactly the same but not like 100 levels difference) and they should be 400 level. You can try and look for master level parties (press N in-game) or you can find free spot and make party yourself.

• Like 2

7 часов назад, Beasty сказал:

Hi, I can't really say what is the exp per second you should be receiving for it to be okay exp. But you should try Swamp of Darkness or Scorched Canyon for better master exp. And yes you get more exp if you have party from 3+ people, keep in mind that these people should also be about the same master level as you (not exactly the same but not like 100 levels difference) and they should be 400 level. You can try and look for master level parties (press N in-game) or you can find free spot and make party yourself.

I just want to understand that Im loosing a time on current rr tring to level up mastery.

Thats good news about parties. And interesting fact about master level difference.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral