MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37a

Medea x100 / HvaT/ 2.2

but you need to understand that server is in Europe, and you live on other side of the world. And your internet is so slow 😄😄 

hack ... so obvious... this is hack speed .. No eyes no see.    this is hackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk speed ..  let admin do it ... bandddddd

omg chiter wtf how you hit run shoot wtf? you chiter chiter chiter

Oh... First i saw it, I've been ready to give a ban, but as always, need proof of guiltiness or not. 

Checked by logs, but didn't saw any special things. Maybe client lags? Have tried to test it by myself in 2 windows.

So what i can say. Characters that appear from bottom and have long-range skills, can start to attack while he is riding on pet. But this is a visual bug, which not work every time. 

4d2e5724f5a18650bdf652af6c6b679f.png

If you will press almost on the borders of window, your character will run directly there. Because DL was run from the bottom, DK appears on the screen faster. When he running this way, you already can be prepare to hold ctrl and move the mouse to your enemy. On DL screen you anyway need to wait, till you will stop. 

Lanxihn case was totally different. I guess i no need to explain this. 

So here is closed, 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280