MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
fyza

неадекватнео поведение

n the topic title specify the server, rule point which was broken, and offender's nickname.

Topic description sample:

Atari / Vesna / 4.1 

Topics will not be processed until the user will make a description according to server rules. Do not write your own comments.

Further on - fill the form as it is shown in example:
1. My nickname:fyza love 
2. Game server: medea
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.3/4.6
4. Nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) for example:https://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Stoopid&serv=server2
5. The conversation has to be opened fully (hotkey F4 - until chat will not open fully).

Screen(03_19-23_35)-0006.jpg

Screen(03_19-23_36)-0008.jpg

Screen(03_19-23_42)-0009.jpg

Screen(03_19-23_33)-0002.jpg

Screen(03_19-23_34)-0003.jpg

Screen(03_19-23_35)-0004.jpg

Huh... so you're going to cry on the forum about my language after you griefed me in game for 30+ minutes? Is your name Karen? 🙄

ты шутишь? ты пришел ко мне на спот убил меня ,   и я сразу же вернулся, и ты начал писать в чат все это 

а в чат я тебе нечего не отвечал  и не писал совсем 

еще и ужасный обманщик который пытается оклеветать 

очень неадекватный 

Riiiight.... I had been there for many hours at a time. 😂 You came and killed me first, then kept coming back repeatedly and attacking me until I had to clear pk. It's whatever though, I admit my mouth was frustrated and uncalled for so what happens, happens. I had many drinks and you were the third person then that tried to push me out where I was leveling so I was angry. 🤷‍♂️

9 часов назад, freeballz сказал:

Riiiight.... I had been there for many hours at a time. 😂 You came and killed me first, then kept coming back repeatedly and attacking me until I had to clear pk. It's whatever though, I admit my mouth was frustrated and uncalled for so what happens, happens. I had many drinks and you were the third person then that tried to push me out where I was leveling so I was angry. 🤷‍♂️

ты видимо что то путаешь ибо я не сливаю первым не кого если меня не убивают ....

9 hours ago, freeballz said:

Riiiight .... Tôi đã ở đó nhiều giờ đồng hồ. 😂Bạn đến và giết tôi trước, sau đó tiếp tục quay lại và tấn công tôi cho đến khi tôi phải dọn sạch pk. Dù sao đi nữa, tôi thừa nhận rằng miệng tôi đã rất thất vọng và không sợ hãi vì điều gì sẽ xảy ra, sẽ xảy ra. Tôi đã uống nhiều rượu và bạn là người thứ ba sau đó cố gắng đẩy tôi ra khỏi nơi tôi đang cân bằng nên tôi tức giận. 🤷‍♂️

Only banned from talking for about a week. practice accepting what you have to fear

Well, i would like to give a ban here, but rules is rules 

10 часов назад, qwerty456 сказал:

5. The conversation has to be opened fully (hotkey F4 - until chat will not open fully).

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280