MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nakuru2

Blue fenrir

i have a question for admins , why is my blue fenrir add only 4 % to my absorb dmg when it suppose to add 10 %? from59% goes to 63% 😕

• Love 1

Absorb damage works a bit different, it doesn't per say "add together". It doesn't take the 10% from the initial value, it takes it from current value. Let's say you equip 2 items, fenrir with 10% and wings with 70%, you don't absorb just 80% not as simple as that. Imagine 100% (incoming damage) - 70% (wings), your left with 30% and then from that 30% 10% is taken which is 3% (fenrir), so you would get 73% absorb not 80%, I'm kind of bad at explaining this but I hope you get it.

Try equipping only fenrir, (without wings) you will see that it adds 10% absorb.

• Love 1

В 20.03.2021 в 15:58, Beasty сказал:

Absorb damage works a bit different, it doesn't per say "add together". It doesn't take the 10% from the initial value, it takes it from current value. Let's say you equip 2 items, fenrir with 10% and wings with 70%, you don't absorb just 80% not as simple as that. Imagine 100% (incoming damage) - 70% (wings), your left with 30% and then from that 30% 10% is taken which is 3% (fenrir), so you would get 73% absorb not 80%, I'm kind of bad at explaining this but I hope you get it.

Try equipping only fenrir, (without wings) you will see that it adds 10% absorb.

This is how it works, and this is good explanation!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280