MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37a

DAILY STORY

2 минуты назад, duong37a сказал:

Guild of GM all hack never band

Gm dont play. Why you always say this shit? 

16 minutes ago, Ztn3rm1 said:

Gm không chơi. Tại sao bạn luôn nói điều này? 

Dk beasty . Is GM

wait wtf beasty admin? hehehe ok w4 dl be right there thank you for info

didnt know he was admin sorry

Until evening, ADMIN has not come in to handle this ... are they being biased towards the players
@Arturs

16 minutes ago, dkpro said:

Cho đến tối, ADMIN vẫn chưa vào cuộc để xử lý chuyện này ... họ có thành kiến với người chơi không
@Arturs

I hit the boss darknet took 3 minutes only took half a pillar of health and I died then I moved from the comfort zone to the boss, but the boss was melted from where you were (I can't see him) Kill the boss in less than 1 minute. previously he had an article where he cried his character was weak but didn't know what miracles made him very strong and very strong.

Có một bài báo anh từng khóc không biết yêu ai và không biết bây giờ có phép màu nào khiến anh trở nên mạnh mẽ và rất khỏe mạnh.

DD.png

19 minutes ago, dkpro said:

Until evening, ADMIN has not come in to handle this ... are they being biased towards the players
@Arturs

What do you want him to handle here? It's just another senseless topic from your side. Arturs is the only admin here and he has also different things that keep him busy apart from the game. If you want to hear his thoughts on PvP balance? Well, nobody said that it's perfect but it doesn't mean you can write whatever you want here and think that you will be treated as a king just because you "shit talk" a lot. Also if this is an official report/complaint on someone make a proper topic in the right place following the form provided there (prison section). 

Other than that, Arturs will be online on Monday and if he has to say something he will, I don't see why do you keep saying stuff like this.

26 минут назад, duong37a сказал:

Dk beasty . Is GM

Dk beasty is player like you and me. He sometimes make quests and its all. If he be GM why he need to kill someone - he just give disconnect and its all.

2 minutes ago, Ztn3rm1 said:

Dk beasty is player like you and me. He sometimes make quests and its all. 

he can move where he wants when executing the coordinate command and more. He doesn't play fair like you and me

unknown.png

• Sad 1

8 минут назад, duong37a сказал:

he can move where he wants when executing the coordinate command and more. He doesn't play fair like you and me

unknown.png

You know what this? I think so. Awesome dumb. Dont disgrace please.

6 minutes ago, Ztn3rm1 said:

You know what this? I think so. Awesome dumb. Dont disgrace please.

i think that he doesnt know what is this 😄

1 hour ago, duong37a said:

unknown.png

How can you even say something when you have no idea what that is? I sent that couple of days ago in discord for people who understand at least something but you clearly don't think you just speak without thinking. Let me explain what you can see there (I don't think it will help you because you don't understand what I am saying but I'll try). So this is a log from our discord server from boss channel which is controlled by Discord bot, anyone can make that who knows something about programming. Basically how it works in the very end of the line you can see boss name and time (* means current time), for example k2a * means bot will save current time as Kundun 2 Arena kill time,, is that so hard to understand?

44 minutes ago, Ztn3rm1 said:

Dk Beasty là người chơi như bạn và tôi. Anh ấy đôi khi thực hiện các nhiệm vụ và tất cả. Nếu anh ta là GM tại sao anh ta cần phải giết ai đó - anh ta chỉ cần ngắt kết nối và tất cả.

today me and DK beasty stood in acheron wax he was murderer. when I saw him finish using the curse command the boss arena kundun6 died about 2 seconds after he moved. He doesn't need to move from the safe zone to the boss ???

• Haha 1

To the player and DK Beasty is not fair at all. He has orders to go anywhere to compete for the boss with other players. it is special right to do nothing. Why don't we have that he has. True or he is free to use.

24 minutes ago, duong37a said:

today me and DK beasty stood in acheron wax he was murderer. when I saw him finish using the curse command the boss arena kundun6 died about 2 seconds after he moved. He doesn't need to move from the safe zone to the boss ???

Again empty words, you just can't provide any facts, "facts" you provide are just funny, 2 seconds? Okay let's see:

What's coming next from you?

• Like 1

Did you guys see that?

Even Beasty can't open map in Legends arena 😄

18 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Một lần nữa những từ trống rỗng, bạn chỉ không thể cung cấp bất kỳ sự kiện nào, "sự kiện" bạn cung cấp chỉ là buồn cười, 2 giây? Được rồi, hãy xem:

Điều gì sẽ xảy ra tiếp theo từ bạn?

CAN YOU SEE WTF I WRITE AFTER BOSS DEAD. BUT IN THE IMAGE RECORD IT Reappears BEFORE BOSS DEAD

YOU AND I TOGETHER AT ACHERON'S HOME. YOU MOVED AND I AM SO MUCH AND BOSS DEAD THIS TIME. ADM can check while you are in the ACHERON ROOF AND HOW MUCH BOSS LIVING

3 minutes ago, duong37a said:

CAN YOU SEE WTF I WRITE AFTER BOSS DEAD. BUT IN THE IMAGE RECORD IT Reappears BEFORE BOSS DEAD

YOU AND I TOGETHER AT ACHERON'S HOME. YOU MOVED AND I AM SO MUCH AND BOSS DEAD THIS TIME. ADM can check while you are in the ACHERON ROOF AND HOW MUCH BOSS LIVING

Ha ha even when you wrote it was almost 50 seconds not 2 and yes Arturs can check logs, wait till Monday 🙂

4 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Ha ha ngay cả khi bạn viết nó là gần 50 giây chứ không phải 2 và vâng Arturs có thể kiểm tra nhật ký, đợi đến thứ Hai 🙂

how the word WTF appears before the boss dies on his log. which shows on sv when the boss dies I did it

Just now, duong37a said:

how the word WTF appears before the boss dies on his log. which shows on sv when the boss dies I did it

You must be time traveling my friend... I already proved you can say nothing other than empty words and you keep doing that. Okay done talking to you, no point.

7 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Bạn chắc chắn phải đi du lịch thời gian bạn của tôi ... Tôi đã chứng minh rằng bạn không thể nói gì khác ngoài những lời nói suông và bạn tiếp tục làm điều đó. Được rồi, đã nói chuyện với bạn, không có ích gì.

Yes, everyone who touches your interests must travel. And those in your interest group are sure that it is very difficult to get a ticket for a vacation