MUX Legend Community

Hello!
If I equip wings (lvl 1, lvl 2, doesn't matter) and I attack monsters, my HP decreases inexplicably, it's like it consumes itself along with the mana, but at a lower rate. I can get killed  by this bug (lol ) even if I attack Noria monsters. The exact same thing happened when I used an Imp, so I don't use Imps anymore. But I can't not use the wings.They're essential. Help me please!

I have a Summoner character

It's not bug, it always been that with lvl1 and lvl 2 wings, you lose % of your hp from your dmg. Imp does the same. So put more points on stamina (HP)

Oh, that's news to me. I've been playing on other private servers some time ago and this feature wasn't existent. Thank you, at least I know it's normal.

2 hours ago, Much said:

As far as I remeber it was already like that from like season 4.

I believe it's been like that from the very beginning. Wings and Satan (Imp) draw out your HP when attacking. I've learned about it in 97d version when I died in Blood Castle several times because of this.

I can confirm, that this is existing since at least 0.97 version. 

I will never forget this desperate after I gave everything that I've had for that satan wings... But started to died even faster. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280