MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37a

don't understand what kind of thing

ask admin to check erohim at around 11pm what kind of buffs beasty server has that he can kill erohim in about 5 seconds

A lot of players have recharged admin. But admin is letting the server die in the hands of a stupid administrator

3 minutes ago, duong37a said:

ask admin to check erohim at around 11pm what kind of buffs beasty server has that he can kill erohim in about 5 seconds

VN just have dmg debuff, couse they alweays cheat, thats why you are doing it so slow

Just now, duong37a said:

A lot of players have recharged admin. But admin is letting the server die in the hands of a stupid administrator

and what have Beasty done to you?

the number of people logging in and online on the server is decreasing day by day. that shows there is a foolishness that is not mild. Please review your management

1 minute ago, duong37a said:

the number of people logging in and online on the server is decreasing day by day. that shows there is a foolishness that is not mild. Please review your management

and how its Beasty fault? you VN's are fucking dumb, sorry for my honesty

15 days ago 1500 people online lane. 5 days ago it was 1,200 people online and now how much. Your server is slowly becoming a private server for GM

The fact that you still think I'm an admin is just making me think two things - either you can't read or you have trouble understanding what people are saying to you. It has been said many times that I am not an admin and I don't have any permission in-game lmao. All I can do after 100 texts from you saying I'm killing you because I'm admin is just making me laugh at this point. Every other person who can think with cool head understands that.

What you are saying about online is not true. There hasn't been 1500 people online for 2 months now I think. Maximum was around 1200 yes. Some of you guys are just mad and leaving because you got caught while speed hacking... That's why you shouldn't do that stuff. Should speed hackers be treated different way other than banning them? I don't think so.

• Love 1

Just now, duong37a said:

15 days ago 1500 people online lane. 5 days ago it was 1,200 people online and now how much. Your server is slowly becoming a private server for GM

Maybe stop using speed hacks?

1 minute ago, kjeizars said:

và lỗi Beasty của nó như thế nào? Bạn VN thật ngu ngốc, xin lỗi vì sự trung thực của tôi

1 beasty lewd freak

Just now, Beasty said:

The fact that you still think I'm an admin is just making me think two things - either you can't read or you have trouble understanding what people are saying to you. It has been said many times that I am not an admin and I don't have any permission in-game lmao. All I can do after 100 texts from you saying I'm killing you because I'm admin is just making me laugh at this point. Every other person who can think with cool head understands that.

at this point its not even funny, its kind of annoying... i dont understand how ppl can be SOOOO dumb!?

5 minutes ago, duong37a said:

1 beasty lewd freak

and again i just looked at your ingame profile, u dont know shit about this project or how everything works here, all you can do is cheat and cry....

with your items you should die from almoast everyone, but here pvp is still not  balanced so you are fine with those shit items you have

I am not the one who has lost the most because here I have no source of income. who is a deceiver, adm will know. he just couldn't say it. I guarantee I am a pure player with no cheating.

Lack of dexterity and stupid management only bring damage to you. Don't listen to flattery or flattery. its consequences are not mild

5 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Facepalm" Emoticon

the server has only been starting for about 6 months. there are no new people but the number of participants is decreasing. shows weakness in management

1 giờ trước, Beasty nói:

Việc bạn vẫn nghĩ tôi là người quản lý chỉ khiến tôi nghĩ ra hai điều - bạn không thể đọc hoặc bạn khó hiểu những gì mọi người đang nói với bạn. Người ta đã nói nhiều lần rằng tôi không phải là người quản lý và tôi không có bất kỳ sự cho phép nào trong trò chơi lmao. Tất cả những gì tôi có thể làm sau 100 tin nhắn từ bạn nói rằng tôi đang giết bạn vì tôi là người quản lý chỉ làm cho tôi cười vào thời điểm này. Mọi người đều có thể suy nghĩ với cái đầu lạnh đều hiểu điều đó.

Những gì bạn đang nói về trực tuyến là không đúng sự thật. Tôi nghĩ rằng không có 1500 người trực tuyến trong 2 tháng nay. Tối đa là khoảng 1200 vâng. Một số bạn chỉ điên tiết và bỏ qua vì bị bắt khi hack tốc độ ... Đó là lý do tại sao bạn không nên làm những việc đó. Tốc độ của hacker nên được xử lý theo cách khác bên ngoài cấm việc của họ? Tôi không nghĩ vậy.

Bạn nói rằng bạn đã ghi lại máy tính 24/7, bạn có thể xuất bản một video về cách bạn tấn công con trùm mà kể từ khi con trùm xuất hiện, tôi mở cửa sổ cuộn đến đấu trường và nó đã chết.

I still doubt how you killed the boss too quickly. If you don't use 3rd party software, I'm pretty confused

So you ask admin for help to tell you other guild strategies? 

I will tell you how to do it.  Only for 40 Toca