MUX Legend Community
SuiSuiBii

medea - monday's imperial fortress bug ?

I get warp out from event map and failed the event after times up, it happened only at monday (first secromicon) i experienced this for every monday for 3 weeks time...

ps" gate cant be destroy, nil dmg output while attacking but im able to go thru the gateScreen(03_15-22_35)-0000.jpg.4190cbc4669249f8f3033b5ebfe2ac9b.jpg

Hello. Did you tried to destroy the gate with AOE skill? 

P.s: you can pass this event, and then write to me, i will reset your limit, so you can pass it twice. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello. Did you tried to destroy the gate with AOE skill? 

P.s: you can pass this event, and then write to me, i will reset your limit, so you can pass it twice. 

no...there is no dmg output when i attacking the gate...can you help me with this ? i having this problem since 3 weeks ago...i missing 3x first secromicon

В 16.03.2021 в 15:48, SuiSuiBii сказал:

no...there is no dmg output when i attacking the gate...can you help me with this ? i having this problem since 3 weeks ago...i missing 3x first secromicon

Even with lighting shock skill? 

video taken on thursday, but i am able to go in portal even the gate didnt break.

i didnt record bug video for monday, but its the same map, same situation, cant break the door, after times up, it warp out directly

kaka this is the display of the server that the administrator did not fix, causing inhibition for players 🙂
Good luck....

Idm if it just a visual bug but rn this issue already affect the game content, whats the point of getting in imperial fortress if i cant have first secromicon.

Can you please say exact time of that?