MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37a

ask admin to monitor

admin carefully watch the video slyver sect is almost immortal. beasty one hit. he says he has buffs we have buffs too

• Haha 1

Him is friends and MOD, admin will tell i dont care and i dont see, we have cry AD will dont listen too kkkk

Yes yes admin wtf you kill them with 4th wings? wtf how? i think you are bk and very weak

omg... so chiter me is good player me cant kill me men me kill me punch me can't kill 😞

What I seen is he has RF and ELF buffs u guys only SM {sometimes} ? and you guys expect to not get one hit? LMAO

2 hours ago, duong37a said:

admin carefully watch the video slyver sect is almost immortal. beasty one hit. he says he has buffs we have buffs too

your items are shit...

Okay first of all... Get SET 😂 Don't expect to wear 2 different sets without defense bonus, it's like wearing absolutely nothing at all. I can give you a guide of how to play a BK if you want. (BTW my brother was playing on my character this night and he has played MU for few times only and you still lose to him 😞). About your teammates... well, they didn't have any buff what so ever maximum HP buff. But yeah let me know when you find set and then we can duel or something. Also I would reveal another secret for you but I don't feel like I have to since it can be seen on the video but you still can't get it (Your teammate even gets it but you don't...). All I can say is MU requires practice and not only empty words. Also if you are officially reporting us for using some software it is the wrong place to report us at, check Prison section and see how reports are made.

image.png.4dd14f343741b0e9a9a7a17e8e596168.png

4 hours ago, Beasty said:

Okay first of all... Get SET 😂 Don't expect to wear 2 different sets without defense bonus, it's like wearing absolutely nothing at all. I can give you a guide of how to play a BK if you want. (BTW my brother was playing on my character this night and he has played MU for few times only and you still lose to him 😞). About your teammates... well, they didn't have any buff what so ever maximum HP buff. But yeah let me know when you find set and then we can duel or something. Also I would reveal another secret for you but I don't feel like I have to since it can be seen on the video but you still can't get it (Your teammate even gets it but you don't...). All I can say is MU requires practice and not only empty words. Also if you are officially reporting us for using some software it is the wrong place to report us at, check Prison section and see how reports are made.

image.png.4dd14f343741b0e9a9a7a17e8e596168.png

1. in the video I stand in a safe zone

2.Already an adm or GM just need to check the game's operation. But you have participated in all the activities of the game and all the bosses

3. You guys have unbalanced the game against the players. About the item you are adm or gm if you want you can grass everything

4 You said you made the bonuse and item yourself ??? It's a scam because no one says that taking money out of your pocket into your pocket is called a donate

5. You can join the game. but as error finding and correcting. Please stop participating in events and compete for bosses with players on your server because that can also be called cheating. If you have a hobby of hunting bosses, you should create a sv for yourself and stop calling other players to join your server.

Now we will dont tell him(beasty) kill one hit player. But Sv have GM playing in game and kill player # for boss and vv its not good, not fairplay with all member. 

Could someone ban them duongs. It's impossible to explain something to them and they all are dumb af.

Enough is enough. They are only one's who give server a bad rep. By telling imaginary stories, and playing with people who cheat in game.

People need to use their brains. 

Beasty us only a quest maker who has no access to any items or gm commands.  

PS. AEVN noobs

1 hour ago, duong37a said:

1. in the video I stand in a safe zone

2.Already an adm or GM just need to check the game's operation. But you have participated in all the activities of the game and all the bosses

3. You guys have unbalanced the game against the players. About the item you are adm or gm if you want you can grass everything

4 You said you made the bonuse and item yourself ??? It's a scam because no one says that taking money out of your pocket into your pocket is called a donate

5. You can join the game. but as error finding and correcting. Please stop participating in events and compete for bosses with players on your server because that can also be called cheating. If you have a hobby of hunting bosses, you should create a sv for yourself and stop calling other players to join your server.

1. That was just an advice for you 😛

2. I'm not an Admin and not a Game Master, I have no special permissions to give myself items, have something that you don't have, I'm a regular player and as a regular player I need some items to help myself improve just like you do.

3. Once again, not an admin or Game Master, can't give myself any items what so ever.

4. I have in fact got everything myself (some items with a help from guild as well, such as wings that you are guys most curious about, do you want me to upload a video where SympLe crafts them? He streamed that on discord.).

5. I see no reason why I wouldn't be able to join game process. I wasn't even Senate when I started playing on the other server only afterwards I applied to become a Senate and somehow help server (I'm not going to explain for the 100 time what Senate is and what are they for it has been discussed for way too many times already.). I don't understand you guys. When someone is better than you, you will find 100 side reasons just to make the other person to look bad. Do you behave the same way in real life? Actually I already know the answer, you don't have to answer that 🙂

Honestly I don't see the point of this topic, just to waste time? Arturs has answered many times before about me not being an admin, that I have no special permissions that you don't have but you still don't get, how come? Disability to read or maybe something worse? Just because I might be a better player doesn't mean I'm a bad person and that you have to be mad. I'm closing the topic just because it's getting to the point where it's not based on facts it's just a random things that you have imagined. If Arturs has something to say he can still write here with the topic being closed. That's all what I think and I won't be answering to any other worthless topic like this.

• Like 1

I don't have any words to add here.

I watch this video twice, and sylver characters dies, beasty didn't kill everyone with 1 hit, they have buffs, your guildmates almost no.

If 1 MG with no buffs comes out from safezone, and full buffed RF with BK attacks him, of course, he will die fast.

Closed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280