MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Dewars-

Server merging

Good day. I play on a prime server. Online servers fell a long time ago, I want to ask the administration if it is possible to combine prime i medea servers.
In your projects on Bless, Egames, MUXGlobal, server merging always happened when one of them failed. 
Dear administration, is it possible to combine prime and medea?
  • Haha 1

Ну да - почему бы фулл персов с миллионом лута не перенести с прайма на медею....

hello!

as a fellow member of prime i would also like to share my thoughts 🙂

sadly it is true that prime server died the second medea was opened and 95% of the server just left for the new server (new hype and everything). however there are some players left on prime that for now well... they can only afk there, no pvp at all. even though we have agreed (eternity and dead) that we at least go to castle siege and have some fun, that's basically the only thing that is left there.

of course the main question would be about the equipment and stuff that players have on prime, well i can for sure say that medea had three times more activity than prime had, a lot more ruud, socket sets and just overall items on medea since on prime players lost the interest in server already a long time ago. for medea and prime servers it would mean new competition, more fun and overall better experience. also medea server has 2 servers when on prime there was only 1 all the time (because of less players) so on both medea and prime players had decent amount of places to farm exp, jewels, ruud, items, etc.

another aspect that would have to be looked at is master level, since prime is around longer players had opportunity to get max master level when on medea not everyone has max master level. but soon that also would change (already is changing to be honest) because in previous update exp for majestic levels was increased and now it is easier to get to max master level on medea server.

comparing resets and quests i don't really see any big differences, many people have passed quests and got max resets on both servers so that wouldn't be a problem, only thing would be adapting from prime stats to medea stats but that's only a question of time.

it's for sure that most players from prime would like a merge with medea server since basically there is nothing to do there. but how about medea players? i would like to hear their thoughts, to see what they think, would they like new players around or no.

we all already know that Season 17 is coming very soon, maybe that would be the whole big update point, when migrating to Season 17 the two servers would be merged?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

33 минуты назад, beasty сказал:

we all already know that Season 17 is coming very soon, maybe that would be the whole big update point, when migrating to Season 17 the two servers would be merged?

will see. anyway, first will be one more update for season 15 + open of Season 17 open beta test. and after migration prime and medea will migrate to the Season 17, we can back to this question.

btw prime server is online almost 1 year. 🙂

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Server merge newer end with boost of players (most of players who afk on "dead" server play in other aswell). In general merges just give benefit for some ppl who selling stuff/chars after it, and give nothing to active server except items blast. If we talk about gear we can't compare this 2 server. Ofc if we calculate total items in server maby it would be +/- same, but main difference is that in Prime all that items are in hands of 10 ppl while in media same amount of items are shared between 100+++ ppl. So from my perspective merging this 2 servers would drop interest of playing for way more current players of media, that will bring from prime, so there is no point to do it.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, 1410019 said:

пффф какое объединения, вы о чем.

Foreign language at international topics should be bannable. Huge disrespect for community.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

On Bless projects, there has always been a guarantee of the safety of the character and everything that is depicted on it. There was no question of a wipe. The people who played on the server devoted a lot of their time to the game. And there has always been unification if the server is lost online, so as not to contain an empty server. I don't want to convince anyone of this, would it just be bad if 10 people from an empty server joined a good online? And again, I repeat, I asked the server administration a question and wanted to know if a merge is possible this season!

Main problem of merging would probably be item/gear imbalance. I'm only assuming, but prime should have a lot more socket sets, ruud top sets, 4th wings, full vaults of toca and so on. Some people played and still are playing on both or just have a lot of items on prime lets say, they would end up with double the items than the average medea player. This would increase the population, but what about the black market, since the most stuff goes there. 
Merge should happen when both servers are at same level gear wise and when admin finds a way to fight black market. If its going to be made soon i would assume most medea players would not be happy about it, since we still have active players, competition at bosses/sieges.

For example take into account how many 4th wings and silverheart/blue eye sets there are at prime and medea, compare that and if its at least at 4 to 6 ratio, sure make it happen.
Anyway if it happens some people gonna be rich af, while the average player just gets his butt raped by 20 more players instead of the 20 current ones 😄 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, -Dewars-- said:

On Bless projects, there has always been a guarantee of the safety of the character and everything that is depicted on it. There was no question of a wipe. The people who played on the server devoted a lot of their time to the game. And there has always been unification if the server is lost online, so as not to contain an empty server. I don't want to convince anyone of this, would it just be bad if 10 people from an empty server joined a good online? And again, I repeat, I asked the server administration a question and wanted to know if a merge is possible this season!

Agree, but not at this time or soon. Atm it will make lot of mess instead of getting some benefits to server. At least half year more servers should exist as separate, before even starting topics about merge.

Also merging servers in such huge differences in gear distribution should go with some restrictions (for example impossible to sell transferred items/chars for some period of time). And I'm not talking about several days. If ppl from Prime really want to play (not to black or white market) let them, but without possibility to involve that items or chars on market for quite long period of time (in game trades aswell).

• Wow 1

12 минут назад, vilpas сказал:

Agree, but not at this time or soon. Atm it will make lot of mess instead of getting some benefits to server. At least half year more servers should exist as separate, before even starting topics about merge.

I'm not talking about this now) yes, I agree that the merge will occur with the same number of objects of the same type.)

13 часов назад, vilpas сказал:

Foreign language at international topics should be bannable. Huge disrespect for community.

banned by whom? you? go count the pigeons

13 minutes ago, pennywise said:

I vote for merging servers + clean wipe 😄

image.png.0ab9902f83c5123d59071f20d959b188.png

• Haha 1