MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
alanchiang

Refrain pandora pick selling on market.

Dear all,

As entitled above, I strongly suggest to refrain pandora pick selling on web market. There were always someone who sell 1/255 durability pandora pick on web market to scam for zenny. This is seriously spoiling the gaming experience....

Surely u would say one shall always check before buying anything, but consider the fact that most people just simply sign up before reading the agreement, the same goes to buying on market, when one saw something they want with a low price, they easily fall for it by clicking the buy button without checking the items detail.

I myself is a victim to this tricks, I bought it with 500KK zenny without realize it was 1/255 durability. I was traumatized since that amount of zenny is a big deal when u new to the game. But nonetheless, I didn't wish someone else to become a victim, so I sold that pick to npc. But on market I saw the another 1/255 pandora pick selling on 480KK zenny....I decide to point out this to avoid anyone to become a victim.

To all others victim that fall to this tricks, please stand and voice out. Let us have a better gaming community, a fair and just marketing system free of fraud and tricks.

• Haha 1

I do understand your concerns but it's only players responsibility what they buy from other players. It's the same as good old trick with zen, for example when there are 10 listings of 2kkk zen for 20 bonuses and one listing of 2kk zen but for let's say 18 bonuses, some people automatically think oh it's cheaper for the same amount when in reality it's not even close to 2kkk, you would be surprised how many people got "scammed" this way. But all you have to do is pay more attention, same as in real life, you don't just buy everything without checking, you first check and only then buy, correct?

For items like Pandora Pick there is durability shown when buying the item, so you can clearly see if it's damaged or not. Not checking the item before buying is not really server or website fault.

image.png.89327268aabfbf4e523ea04f4f8f17d1.png

• Like 1