MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
harryhook

Jewel to remove OPTIONS

Hello. I was thinking about a Jewel that u could buy for WCOINS to remove options for example in wings... having additional dmg instead of recovery is kind of a waste, so having that option of buying the jewel to remove it and have another chance to get recovery would be nice and also in the process the server would make more money >)

Please let me know what u think.

PD: The 2 option would be in a boss drop, to make the server more active... even jewel of luck also would be great on bosses.. since u cant make w3 wings with luck. But I doubt that for obvious reasons >p

• Haha 1

Hello!

We can add this as a service on the website, because technically we can't add this kind of jewel to the game. 
It's won't be priority #1 right now, but in future, this service will be i think. 

About second, i think, right now every boss on the server are already have a pretty valuable drop. 🙂 
The reason why we add +luck add to website is because of grade. On low grade items it's pretty cheap, on high grade items not. In case of jewel, he will have very high price, so i don't see any opportunities to add it to the game. 

p.s: i think additional damage is a more preferred option for wings. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Well everyone is forced to pay 300bons + just to make any W3 with luck, since u guys remove the odds of crafting w3 with luck, but honestly saying that u guys added +luck in the website because of the grade is well.... a lie, you even say if u guys added the jewel for WCOINS would be very expensive and putting that in a drop boss has 0 benefits for you guys since people would buy less BONS. Which is fine by me but you can honestly say that.

Cheers.

В 01.03.2021 в 08:43, harryhook сказал:

since u guys remove the odds of crafting w3 with luck

2ea3292c4a1215ee7bd6bf5e26030ec4.png

Now will be a fun fact. All servers seasons 13,14 and 15 are developed by IGCN team. So, these files using all other servers (except of course official webzen). 

So fun fact - for years this bug existed, but NO any other admins from other servers didn't make about it bug report. Why they didn't make bug report? I don't know. Probably because almost all servers just selling wings in the shop? 

В 01.03.2021 в 08:43, harryhook сказал:

because of the grade is well.... a lie

Okay, let me say in other words. If we will take the price of Jewel of luck for 300 bonuses, that means, that add luck option on 4th wings, 3rd wings, or excellent bronze boots will be the same - 300 bonuses. In this way, adding luck via website service is a way MUCH more better. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 - I know for a fact you can edit the % of any option including luck on wings, if is bugged or not I cant argue with that.

2- I understand and I say it before but you even say bosses have good drops already, lets be real here.

First: Nobody uses gear below K3 and even that, I just seen K4 to K5 even if the K1-K2 has 4 options, this is an example. {Im not saying to remove the option of adding luck}

Second: I just said adding Jewel of Luck on bosses drop would increase the fights and make the PVP even more competitive. Since that option is one huge part of me game. I also realized if u guys do that people would buy less BONS since they can add luck to W3 and save 300 BONS every try. NOBODY I repeat NOBODY expend BONS at all on upgrading even red chaos boxes exc. only 380 from purple. This is just an opinion, Im not asking to do exactly that, just pointing the facts.