MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
b52

Light1/Medea x 100/3.1

1. My nickname: B52shot
2. Game server: medea x100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 3.1
4. Nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) for example: Light1
5. The conversation has to be opened fully (hotkey F4 - until chat will not open fully).

ok guys, we all know the value of zen in the server, aswell as pkclear command to clean pk (recently it has some limits) . basically the members of Mister Beasty guild abuse this bug a lot (not becoming a pk or not increasing pk count after killing anyone) so far, they stoped using this bug for a while, after i lost my patience and informed that i've made some videos. ofcourse these players do feel advanced, aspecially when they're not getting banned after obivously breaking most of server rules. how much longer will it last?

Hello,

this guy was killing me too without receiving any warning for the PK, how is it possible?

I have reported this to Artur several days ago. Pattern is not known and now they study it 🙂

as to what i expect as it happens on spot, monster could do last shot and that is why I did not get punishment couple of times (honestly very doubtful about it)

most likely, for some reason server is still counting my attack as self defence by a mistake yet not known. 

Sincerely, 

Light1

Hello!
This can in fact happen to anyone, it's not something you can use when you want, it's basically against your will (At least from what I know and what I have seen). Similar scenario happened a few times on Prime server as well. However even though this is considered a bug, it's not something you can ban players for. As I said it happens randomly, there isn't a known reason for that. Also in this specific case Light1 actually messaged Arturs about this because just like everyone else who have experienced this he was confused what is going on. On the bright side - like I said Arturs is aware of this situation and he can look into this more specifically and maybe a solution for this can be found. All that is clear at the moment is that for some reason server thinks it's a self defense kill (self defense activates when you are getting attacked by someone and when you kill the attacker you don't get PK added). If you have more information about this or you know why this can happen please message Arturs, thanks! 🙂

Thats explain alote why my alts dies with out any pk warring at night...😐😐 I dont think so that it "can happens" in some days in a row, for sure abusing af

644105d04752.gif

В 26.02.2021 в 23:01, abrkadabr сказал:

I have reported this to Artur several days ago. Pattern is not known and now they study it 🙂

as to what i expect as it happens on spot, monster could do last shot and that is why I did not get punishment couple of times (honestly very doubtful about it)

most likely, for some reason server is still counting my attack as self defence by a mistake yet not known. 

Sincerely, 

Light1

This is true, Light1 wrote me about it a long time ago.

For some reason, server in some situations think, that this is self-defense. We can't replay that action, and that's why can't fix it.

Closed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280