OpineL

CrystaL [Prime x5000]

25 minutes ago, itzik01230 said:
Read the charter? yes
Nick in the game Goddess
Name and age itzik age 30
Character class elf agility
How many hours are you in the game 6-10 per day
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any)
Link to your character

You don't have enough quests, but we can try Accepted. Find me in the game and join our discord.

Read the charter? (yes/no) Я свой 
Nick in the game WhankechzZ но ты меня вроде бы помнишь как PhenomenaL
Name and age 23 Василий
Character class elf
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) много? как когда, то день то 5 часов)
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) на дестини катали мы)
Link to your character https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=WhankechzZ&serv=server1
П.С поправь линк на дискорд

644105d04752.gif

6 hours ago, whankechzz said:
Read the charter? (yes/no) Я свой 
Nick in the game WhankechzZ но ты меня вроде бы помнишь как PhenomenaL
Name and age 23 Василий
Character class elf
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) много? как когда, то день то 5 часов)
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) на дестини катали мы)
Link to your character https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=WhankechzZ&serv=server1
П.С поправь линк на дискорд

Denied. Sorry not so active, after this post you made only 4 resets in 6 hours.

oke удачи братан :classic_happy:

• Love 1

644105d04752.gif

Rule Changed to :

Recruite is closed for now.

Acceptions Only for EE , SM  and BK :

From 50 RES , 60 Quest will be accepted.

Read the charter? Yes I have read it.

Nick in the game: Oxygen
Name and age: Roy / 30 years old
Character class: SLayer
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 10 hours per day / 70 hours per week
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any)
I have played on allot of servers, but opnly the ones that i thought did deserve to invest time into. I like this server allot and am looking for a nice guild.

7 hours ago, hoenens said:

Nick in the game: Oxygen
Name and age: Roy / 30 years old
Character class: SLayer
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 10 hours per day / 70 hours per week
I have played on allot of servers, but opnly the ones that i thought did deserve to invest time into. I like this server allot and am looking for a nice guild.

Denied. We Accept only Energy Elfs, Bk , and SM, for others Guild is closed for now.

Read the charter? (yes/no) : Да
Nick in the game : Tywka
Name and age : Эдуард , 25 лет
Character class : BK
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) : По рабочим дням получается 5-6 часов выходные могу весь день просидеть
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) : Bless Egames играл но очень давно ник Fenixs так играю с 97d 99i версии первые сервера partylife muo 
Link to your character https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Tywka&serv=server1

Read the charter? (yes/no) ДА
Nick in the game Welcome
Name and age Artur , 24.
Character class DL
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) 2-3hrs after work, 8-12 weekends
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) Да что бы я вспомнил свои ники. На всех наверное серверах от блесса я играл.
Link to your character  https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Welcome&serv=server1

1 hour ago, Tywka said:
Read the charter? (yes/no) : Да
Nick in the game : Tywka
Name and age : Эдуард , 25 лет
Character class : BK
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) : По рабочим дням получается 5-6 часов выходные могу весь день просидеть
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) : Bless Egames играл но очень давно ник Fenixs так играю с 97d 99i версии первые сервера partylife muo 
Link to your character https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Tywka&serv=server1

Accepted. Find me in the game and join our Discord.

59 minutes ago, magila said:
Read the charter? (yes/no) ДА
Nick in the game Welcome
Name and age Artur , 24.
Character class DL
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) 2-3hrs after work, 8-12 weekends
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) Да что бы я вспомнил свои ники. На всех наверное серверах от блесса я играл.
Link to your character  https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Welcome&serv=server1

Accepted. Find me in the game and join our Discord.

👔
On 4/11/2020 at 3:53 AM, OpineL said:

👔
On 4/11/2020 at 3:53 AM, OpineL said:

Read the charter? Yes 

Nick in the game : Fcukoff

Name and age : Brandon, 27

Character RF

How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) : 10hrs per day

Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) Link to your character

used to play mu more than 10 years ago. 

https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Fcukoff&serv=server1

6 minutes ago, japes93 said:

Read the charter? Yes 

Nick in the game : Fcukoff

Name and age : Brandon, 27

Character RF

How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) : 10hrs per day

Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) Link to your character

used to play mu more than 10 years ago. 

https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Fcukoff&serv=server1

Denied. Low res.

Rule Changed to :

Recruite is closed for now.

Acceptions Only for EE , SM  and BK :

From 100 RES , 100 Quest will be accepted.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:53 PM, OpineL said:
  • Each member of the guild has the right to rely on the support of the guild
  • Each member of the guild should provide all possible assistance to other members of the guild and the alliance

Best guild ever!

They PK each other over the new 5k ruud mob.

Banner Altar.png

24 minutes ago, altar said:

Best guild ever!

They PK each other over the new 5k ruud mob.

Hmm strange that you had even chance to get so close to see that : ) 

idk, if someone did that then its was mistake) For us, guild is on the first place! And if someone did like that, for sure he is not in guild

644105d04752.gif

Those, we've already kicked out of guild.

Nick in the game: funnyLV
Name and age: Juris Kiselovs  / 30 years old
Character class: Dark Lord
I have played the old MU server  way back in 2005